All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wanna know the most stressful job at Worlds...pushing play. I was always convinced I was going to stutter and screw everything up
My old coach did the music for Shooting Stars this morning and I was terrified for her in case something went wrong!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Pay for my travel and lodging and I will come push play for you. And every team that needs it.

PS - I do rehearse how to push play and start a routine.
Fortunately, I haven't had to push play at Worlds in a couple years. Though, now that I'm using my iPhone, I have all different worries lol

Fortunately, I haven't had to push play at Worlds in a couple years. Though, now that I'm using my iPhone, I have all different worries lol

I have an iPod with just the routines on them. That way no issues.

BTW alerts dont come to the TapATalk app yet. That is why it took so long for me to respond (and my laptop was being used to stream).

I have been looking to see what place Top gun OO5 is in ? can someone help ? I have gone back a few pages and cant find it

I have an iPod with just the routines on them. That way no issues.

BTW alerts dont come to the TapATalk app yet. That is why it took so long for me to respond (and my laptop was being used to stream).
Yeah, I think I'm going to use my iPod next year. No worrying about airplane mode ect.

I'm getting alerts on the FB app...

Back