Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Welcome back everyone to an exciting day 2 or worlds 2013! Today the large senior divisions will already crown their world champs.

Here are some important links for today:

USASF Schedule

Google doc 1
Google doc 2

Mobile friendly schedule

Livestream (you need to purchase one of the options to be able to view and you need some nodes)

Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

And after reading what I missed last night I can say that it was definitely the right decision to not wait until large coed because I don't know if I could've kept it classy if I had experienced the whole nodes-debacle between 2 and 4 am.
USASF better get their act together for today because if I cannot see Orange at 4:21 am I will not be a happy camper!

And after reading what I missed last night I can say that it was definitely the right decision to not wait until large coed because I don't know if I could've kept it classy if I had experienced the whole nodes-debacle between 2 and 4 am.
USASF better get their act together for today because if I cannot see Orange at 4:21 am I will not be a happy camper!

IDK... I had my best material because of the nodes! And if you get a chance look up all the #nomorenodes tweets from @darkstar92

had me cracking up.

IDK... I had my best material because of the nodes! And if you get a chance look up all the #nomorenodes tweets from @darkstar92

had me cracking up.

Your tweets definitely made for a fun morning.

I can't wait 2 more hours to start...I'm going to watch some Vampire diaries so time will go faster...

Back