All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

other large all girl teams seemed to hate SE even before worlds last year... It kinda seems like if F5 or WC win, everyone says that's the way it should be, but if SE wins they don't "deserve" it or they weren't better than the other two or three this year.... The girls on SE show good sportsmanship & cheer for the others. But all I see from the girls on other teams on twitter is them bashing SE and being bitter about everything. People have failed to realize that this isn't just F5 & WC's division anymore. If you've won 3 of the last 4 worlds, I think you deserve some kind of respect... That last VoiceOver speaks for itself :))

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So I suppose that even though ice was the only team with a deduction, they will win. Just getting prepared for that...

Sounds like more of a bitter party than a friendship...

yeah, agreed like sorry senior elite couldn't take pictures with you, they were getting sized for worlds rings.

By being rude in your own comments, y'all are just invigorating this whole swirling mass of human pain. And yes, y'all are being rude by insulting those teams. I've seen rude statements come from BOTH "sides" and the people who make those comments will deal with the consequences either by their parents, gym, or when a potential employer googles their name. No use coming to someone's defense by making your own rude comments. Trust me, you'll regret it.

Just to be clear, I am not defending any statements made by any team on twitter, facebook, instagram, myspace (does that still exist?), youtube, or any other social media that one can possibly think of. I just don't think that we on fierceboard need to add to any of that.

other large all girl teams seemed to hate SE even before worlds last year... It kinda seems like if F5 or WC win, everyone says that's the way it should be, but if SE wins they don't "deserve" it or they weren't better than the other two or three this year.... The girls on SE show good sportsmanship & cheer for the others. But all I see from the girls on other teams on twitter is them bashing SE and being bitter about everything. People have failed to realize that this isn't just F5 & WC's division anymore. If you've won 3 of the last 4 worlds, I think you deserve some kind of respect... That last VoiceOver speaks for itself :))

Back in the day, when CEA was trying to crack the hold that WC had on LAG, they knew that just like in boxing, to beat the world champion, you need a compete knock out punch!
That's where revolving tictocs and ball up 360's came from. They were our hard hits. The knock out blows.

Now, SE holds the title, the punches were hard, but CSP, the staff, and the team were well prepared. The other coaches are well aware of how well CSP adapts to day 1 scores and can reinvent a routine. They didn't knock SE out. Fortunately, Worlds is an annual event . Come again.

On a more pertinent note:
Congratulations Lady Bullets.

To my Sharks: In my mind you've broken the shackles. I love you!

Back in the day, when CEA was trying to crack the hold that WC had on LAG, they knew that just like in boxing, to beat the world champion, you need a compete knock out punch!
That's where revolving tictocs and ball up 360's came from. They were our hard hits. The knock out blows.

Now, SE holds the title, the punches were hard, but CSP, the staff, and the team were well prepared. The other coaches are well aware of how well CSP adapts to day 1 scores and can reinvent a routine. They didn't knock SE out. Fortunately, Worlds is an annual event . Come again.

On a more pertinent note:
Congratulations Lady Bullets.

To my Sharks: In my mind you've broken the shackles. I love you!

Teal Wears the crown:) and I'm so happy for the Lady Bullets & SSX 1-2 finish :)) couldn't be happier right now!

did anyone take video, or has found video of small senior or large senior awards ceremony. im hoping the people on fierceboard who attend worlds, come back with some serious vids.

And after reading what I missed last night I can say that it was definitely the right decision to not wait until large coed because I don't know if I could've kept it classy if I had experienced the whole nodes-debacle between 2 and 4 am.
USASF better get their act together for today because if I cannot see Orange at 4:21 am I will not be a happy camper!

I just got back and have apparently really missed some things. Goodness. Considering how long just this thread is and it's the first I'm viewing after getting back, would you or someone else mind giving me some cliffs (like cliff notes version) or tell me roughly what pages it's on?

I just got back and have apparently really missed some things. Goodness. Considering how long just this thread is and it's the first I'm viewing after getting back, would you or someone else mind giving me some cliffs (like cliff notes version) or tell me roughly what pages it's on?

USASF livestream servers couldn't handle the traffic during large coed and lots of people were kicked off. Chaos is mild.

Back