All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For the record, I think the new excessive celebration policy was a huge success and not only kept things from getting obnoxiously out of control, but also kept the competition on schedule.
I think this was a great example of social media blowing something out of proportion, when in reality, the policy makes sense and truly benefited the event. (haters, start your hating...) :):shimmy:

For the record, I think the new excessive celebration policy was a huge success and not only kept things from getting obnoxiously out of control, but also kept the competition on schedule.
I think this was a great example of social media blowing something out of proportion, when in reality, the policy makes sense and truly benefited the event. (haters, start your hating...) :):shimmy:

Agree 100%. When released this rule was made out to be "you better not even smile at your teammate or hug them after the routine or even share a high five" and "coaches you better not clap or even cheer let alone fist pump or jump up and down" complete with memes and all.

Really, it was more of a "please don't throw your body onto the ground like a fish out of water and keep it there for 10 minutes while a USASF employee begs you to leave the floor" and "coaches please kindly refrain from storming the floor and further delaying your athletes from leaving it" kind of thing.

And it worked. I actually thought it was nice watching the teams barely able to contain their excitement while they ran BACKSTAGE to celebrate where they could take their good old time.

Agree 100%. When released this rule was made out to be "you better not even smile at your teammate or hug them after the routine or even share a high five" and "coaches you better not clap or even cheer let alone fist pump or jump up and down" complete with memes and all.

Really, it was more of a "please don't throw your body onto the ground like a fish out of water and keep it there for 10 minutes while a USASF employee begs you to leave the floor" and "coaches please kindly refrain from storming the floor and further delaying your athletes from leaving it" kind of thing.

And it worked. I actually thought it was nice watching the teams barely able to contain their excitement while they ran BACKSTAGE to celebrate where they could take their good old time.[/quote]
This! Some of my favorite parts of the weekend were watching teams literally SPRINT off the floor. It made me so happy for them!

And it worked. I actually thought it was nice watching the teams barely able to contain their excitement while they ran BACKSTAGE to celebrate where they could take their good old time.
LOL SO it was very apropos that T&S Obsession walked right off at the end as part of their routine as they have been doing all season instead of hitting a pose hehe :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

OMGosh. I'm sitting here proctoring an exam and couldn't hold my laugh in over this!

STARS! I was holding my breath when Kelsey did her pass and I got so emotional when she hit it.

Actually tbh so did I. I saw her the night before around large coed time after people were ripping her apart on twitter, etc. and I introduced myself (the person I was staying w/knows her). I told her that she is better than that/above all that garbage posted online and to not even give them the time of day. I also said told her that SHE KNOWS she's a great competitor and SHE KNOWS she can hit it- and that we've all seen it at some point so she has nothing to prove to anyone. We know this stuff happens sometimes and that she was going to go home, get some rest, and to come back the next day and do what she does best and HIT IT and tune out all of that other nonsense.

And guess what? She did!! I was actually very emotional (surprisingly) when I saw her hit and even though they didn't win, when I saw her later that evening I told her that I was very happy for her regardless bc they went out there and did an awesome job and that I got as emotional for her when she hit is as I did for my own team/program. I'm glad she nailed it on day two!!

I'm glad all four of them did actually! I know I read there was an issue w/F5 but I had not seen it from my view at the time, so I thought all four of them had actually hit flawlessly and it was an amazing feeling. I'm not one of those who likes to "win" bc someone dropped. I want as many people to hit as possible.

Back