Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Discussion in 'Allstar Cheerleading' started by Emily, Apr 29, 2013.

1. 1CheerMom

1CheerMom I shimmy daily

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    With all that Cali accomplished this weekend, I'm not surprised that people want to create more drama. Obviously there was a "heated argument" on twitter, that has already been discussed. There is no way to appease the people who want to drag the twitter drama to fierce board. Let it go already. Lets move on to something positive like talking about the great performances we saw over this weekend. All the kids that competed should be proud...rings or no rings.

2. xtremeteal4life

xtremeteal4life Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Ok, see I knew this was the case. Someone told me that they haven't been curling their hair bc I was surprised too when I saw them perform. Although I did actually like it tbh, lol

But, I kinda didn't match their v/o ya know?

3. Leithal Weapon

Leithal Weapon Best Flyer.. on a parent team

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    THANK YOU! I don't understand why everyone was so shocked about the medium senior placements.. I'm no expert but I thought the ratio of standing tumbling was more than enough of a hint

4. Emily

Emily International Cheer Correspondent Staff Member National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    To everyone seeing bad sportsmanship on twitter:

Please document the tweets (screenshots) and send it to their coaches/gym owners. Those are the people who should address it with the athletes/parents and who probably would want to know what is/was going on.
    Because it was mentioned on the boards before I know for sure that Stingrays and Cheer Athletics do not condone that type of behavior and will for sure handle it. And there are certainly more gyms that feel the same way.
    An additional thing to do: unfollow those people. What are those tweets worth if no one reads them?

5. Leithal Weapon

Leithal Weapon Best Flyer.. on a parent team

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    It made me so disappointed. I mean I'm sure the girls were devastated, but how can you be so bitter and rude towards the team that beat you because the judges scoring didn't favour you

6. MyDaughterCheers

MyDaughterCheers When all else fails.... I shimmy In Memoriam

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    When my CPs senior 4 won Jamfest Supernationals, another team posted still pics from their video that was just of mistakes. It was hurtful to the girls.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

7. HotcheerJazmine

HotcheerJazmine I shimmy daily

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Thank You!! We still cant believe that we not only made finals, but finished 4th! To be on the awards floor with the other 9 amazing teams in that tough division was the best feeling ever!

8. Num1Stunta

Num1Stunta Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Gym Owner
    What a great attitude! Congratulations, I can't wait to see what you bring to the table in the future! Anyone with a Day 3 vid of you all? pm please:)

9. UCFKnights07

UCFKnights07 Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    the haters this year are crazy. i obviously expected it for large senior. but to see it in small senior and medium senior was different. Lady bullets have worked hard for years to finally get that top spot, and then they get and people immediately hate on them. as far as large senior goes, pff:rolleyes: i really thought panthers had it. heck i thought world cup might have had it after day 2. but oh well.

10. platinumcheerashley

platinumcheerashley I text ACEDAD all the time

Shimmys Received:

fan involvement is one thing, but being on the team and bashing the others is on a whole other level.

11. HotcheerJazmine

HotcheerJazmine I shimmy daily

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach

12. platinumcheerashley

platinumcheerashley I text ACEDAD all the time

Shimmys Received:

thank you. so I'm not the only one. this is why I decided to name the team. I'm not gonna sit here and preyed I don't see it when that was the ONLY thing on aces timelines. it's gotten out of hand, and is still going on. that is the reason I called out the team. yes it may seem harsh but it is true, and it needs to be handled.

13. Ashley

Ashley Administrator Staff Member National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Huge shout out to BowCat and the Outlaw Fugitives from Australia who finished 4th in the world in IOC5, only 5 points behind the 3rd place team. IO6 and IOC6 both had two international teams medal each.

I know we don't hear much about them going into worlds, but I agree that the cheer twitters need to give them some love as well.

14. sikwitit

sikwitit They call me Susie

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    I would like to say well done to Cali Lady Bullets and their parents. My CP is on SSX and when got into the milk house I was sitting in front of about 4 row of cali parents. They were great and even help save seats for my Grandmother and My parents because they were back in the line. They were the better team both days! It was great to see these teams go at it. I am and always will be a big fan of Cali. Eat...Eat...Sharkbite

15. sikwitit

sikwitit They call me Susie

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    I got the Sm Srs awards...cea4brandysdad on youtube