All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From the looks of my twitter feed a lot of the Aces girls are rolling around in the bitter barn...

Yes they are. It's very uncalled for and believe me, I've talked to my cp about it. Yes I know they hit perfect both days and they feel like they left everything on the floor and that it just wasn't good enough.... But that's life. Having good sportsmanship will be recognized more than that ring. Orange scored higher and they need to accept that. I told her some other teams would be so grateful to take home a globe no matter what place and that she needs to realize how blessed she really is. Okay.... rant over haha but it will be taken care of. Congratulations Orange! You definitely earned it!

Ii was that obnoxious person in the lib watching vids with the volume on and over reacting out loud...
and now I'm watching in geography with my head phones in... oh my life
Last year I watched Worlds on my laptop in a video editing suite, while I was supposed to be working on my senior year honors film that was due five days later...no regrets!

I think thats a reasonable possibility as well.... But, I also think some of these international teams have NO BUSINESS doing level 5 skills. I would move for an International division that's somewhere in between level 4 and restricted 5, get rid of the name I5 and just call it Adult 5 or something lol
Hahah adult 5 is life.. Maybe I could make the team with my fierce cartwheel forward roll..

Ugh, I'm prob gonna miss out on awards and stars secret seeing that I have to go to class once all that's gonna be starting and we aren't allowed to bring laptops and the professor is all crazy about cell phones, what am I supposed to do? lol

So if I had to guess about stars back in uniform maybe some kind of send off thing?? They have some names graduating and Im thinking maybe their doing a special. Blurgh IDK

Two observations - I haven't been watching the live stream, just checking scores. One of these is obvious, one not so much.

1. I remember watching ICE Lady Lightning with my wife in Chicago, and remarking to her that "that's a team that could win small senior at Worlds". Not finish top-5, not be a contender, but win the whole thing. I know they've got to go today and anything can happen, but the fact they were second in the semis illustrates that they've got a real chance.

2. Ultimate Athletics Prodigy. This was a team that finished sixth in SMC in Indianapolis - out of 7. They followed that up an NCA with a 17th place finish. For them to get into the finals was a fantastic accomplishment and illustrates that it isn't always how you start, it's how you finish.

Two observations - I haven't been watching the live stream, just checking scores. One of these is obvious, one not so much.

1. I remember watching ICE Lady Lightning with my wife in Chicago, and remarking to her that "that's a team that could win small senior at Worlds". Not finish top-5, not be a contender, but win the whole thing. I know they've got to go today and anything can happen, but the fact they were second in the semis illustrates that they've got a real chance.

2. Ultimate Athletics Prodigy. This was a team that finished sixth in SMC in Indianapolis - out of 7. They followed that up an NCA with a 17th place finish. For them to get into the finals was a fantastic accomplishment and illustrates that it isn't always how you start, it's how you finish.

LOVE THIS :shimmy: lol

The Fierce Board App!

Hahah adult 5 is life.. Maybe I could make the team with my fierce cartwheel forward roll..
let's try out
k4z2tb7.gif

I've been saying ICE LL has been amazing all season! I want Cali to win just because they have been so close every year, if they don't win I want LL or Lime to. Good luck to all teams in (arguably) the hardest division at worlds!

Latest posts

Back