All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

btw, Hi! I'm back from work.

Thankful that there were awesome fierceboarders from Germany that kept me updated at work.

I was SOOOO happy Orange won! :rays:Let's just say that the kids I babysat now know everything about them and why they are so amazing. We all did a happy dance for them together. Can't wait until their video is up on vod.

At the same time: heartbroken for Ladykatz. I wanted them so badly to win or at least medal.

Also glad that FTG Bullets apparently had a way better showing today and hit their routine.

But I also have to agree with others that said that USASF killed the whole worlds feeling with extending it to Monday. It's just not the same and I feel bad for the athletes that have to compete in half-empty venues.

I'm just an unbiased spectator here who has not even looked at the worlds score sheet, so for what that's worth, I thought ICE was a little cleaner than Cali. Especially in baskets and jumps. Carry on...
Ive worried about bullets jumps all year. Its not height i think its formations. Looks so messy waa

Back