All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay y'all, legit just stood up and Geeked out during class for ICEs performance. like for real I can't even.

honestly, even with their bobble I feel like they were cleaner than lady bullets. haven't seen ssx since it froze.

I usually hate sm sr, and that's coming from someone who competed in the division. but this is intense right now. literally glued to my phone. it's died twice today

Anybody else's Jostens feed not working?
It wont even let me click on the play button. It has a 'no entry' sign over the play button!
I NEED TO SEE WILDCATS AND BLACK SMACK

BJCk7ZMCEAAzFNV.jpg:large

The flexibilty has improved so much..

So proud of Lady Lightning! I knew when Lightning got 3rd last yr, they were coming back on a mission. Hope they win it and kill all those brackets that didn't pick them!

okay y'all, legit just stood up and Geeked out during class for ICEs performance. like for real I can't even.

honestly, even with their bobble I feel like they were cleaner than lady bullets. haven't seen ssx since it froze.

I usually hate sm sr, and that's coming from someone who competed in the division. but this is intense right now. literally glued to my phone. it's died twice today

I'm not even so sure that would be considered a bobble, maybe just come off execution. Then again...see previous post about my scoresheet ignorance...

Awards starting soon, good luck to all the teams, everybody in this division is AMAZING. No matter the placement, it's been a phenomenal season and weekend of competition! Good luck all:)

Back