All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The lady bullet nation right now
tumblr_mltetwuBYa1remw3ho1_500.gif

Can I just give this infinite shimmies?:shimmy: They really should be incredibly happy because not everyone gets to make it there. It shouldn't really matter what place they come in, as long as they GOT TO COMPETE AT WORLDS. Seriously, it's all about the experience.
....Maybe for some people.

Everyone's been saying how you should be happy to compete and while I get that, when you're a team who consistently makes worlds and you hit the routine of your life, you hope it will be rewarded. While that might hold more true for teams who have a complex history of not making finals or whatever, if you're from any one of the main gyms in the country, you're shooting for gold. I'm sure when going to the Olympics for some capacity it's about the experience and representing the country, but Michael Phelps didn't stick around for the experience, he swam for Gold. I'm sure it's a similar thing for these teams..

Can I just give this infinite shimmies?:shimmy: They really should be incredibly happy because not everyone gets to make it there. It shouldn't really matter what place they come in, as long as they GOT TO COMPETE AT WORLDS. Seriously, it's all about the experience.
Yeah.. gonna reply to this because you hit the nail on the head. I was on a team this year that got a bid (first ever for the gym). We only got it a month before worlds and as a broke college student there was no way I could come up with that kind of money in less than a month. I would give ANYTHING to have had the experience my team had this weekend. I've cried plenty of tears myself, but not because I was second or third in the world, but because I wasn't there at all. haha

Back