All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So good to see American Cheer Flyers back on the Worlds scene! I saw a lot of people confused about who they were yesterday. Those of us who have been around a while remember them! They used to place very high at worlds 7 or 8 years ago. Congrats to them!

Dear Professors,

I'm really sorry that I won't be paying attention to your lectures today. It's Worlds finals.

Love,
Hannah.

PS. I'm not actually sorry.
.. does anyone actually ever pay attention during lectures? I'm always on the internet because I'm in a computer lab for almost every class, if not, I'm on the internet on my phone and/or doodling while trying to stay awake. My classes are redundant though (material online, same stuff in class) so it gets very, very boring. :p

Is anyone else exhausted from watching? I was up at 5:45AM Saturday and Sunday and watched all day both days. This morning I did NOT want to get up at all. I seriously considered just going back to sleep and missing everything lol why is the competition still going on a Monday, I'm not used to this!!

So good to see American Cheer Flyers back on the Worlds scene! I saw a lot of people confused about who they were yesterday. Those of us who have been around a while remember them! They used to place very high at worlds 7 or 8 years ago. Congrats to them!
I thought people were confused about Cheer Station Flyers, a small gym out of Austin, TX. Maybe I'm wrong though. Didn't American make Top 10 last year?

.. does anyone actually ever pay attention during lectures? I'm always on the internet because I'm in a computer lab for almost every class, if not, I'm on the internet on my phone and/or doodling while trying to stay awake. My classes are redundant though (material online, same stuff in class) so it gets very, very boring. :p
Hahhah nope! I've fall asleep twice in my 9:30 environmental science lecture...opps.

I thought people were confused about Cheer Station Flyers, a small gym out of Austin, TX. Maybe I'm wrong though. Didn't American make Top 10 last year?
You might be right! I'm not sure how they did last year.

For the fellow bacon lovers.. to add to this exciting morning:

19tjed.jpg

3519zjr.jpg

347ibdj.jpg

People were asking about Cheer Station Flyers...I am happy for them and hope they hit today - they have a great Y4 team there too (Chiefs are headed to Summit)...Their website says they opened in 1990, and are the longest running single-owner gym in the United States :)

Back