All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to wonder if a lot of people have already left.. or maybe the ones who didn't make it to today or had finals yesterday are playing in the parks today. Apparently both venues aren't even close to full.

i dont think ill have to ask, but someone please take some secret video of SSX and lady bullets later today. :banghead: and AWARDS if you get it on the live feed :D and just PM it to me....

Just watched cali sparkle from yesterday and someone might just have outdanced shannon.. Which Id never thought id say. Does anyone know who did the music.?

I have to wonder if a lot of people have already left.. or maybe the ones who didn't make it to today or had finals yesterday are playing in the parks today. Apparently both venues aren't even close to full.

I feel like this is what they wanted to happen but that stinks for the athletes competing today not having a full center and for those who had to leave early to get back to school and work. Also I think its crazy how much they raised the prices and broke it down to sections. Does anyone know how the sections are working today ?

Back