All three rings
But our pinky and thumb are kinda lonely
Hold em both up high
These Rays gon' make it toasty!

Our competition's pretty burnt
Yeah, your team's looking "crumby"
Reppin' more than vitamin C
Yeah, this Orange toast be yummy!

(Can the sound effect when their baskets go be the sound of toast popping out of the toaster?)
Omg yesssss!
But everyone else would have literally no idea what it means...oh well

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Bn7kFjKIcAA6gQO.jpg:large

Those seem so skewed. World Cup was TEN points behind Orange. I can't believe that. Yes, Orange was cleaner but that seems like a lot. I still want to see a score sheet with each category and deductions.

well there was a definite 5 point deduction for the back OOB that the woman raised her hand for. if the front OOB was also counted that's 10 points in deduction (crying) but i don't know if they were called on that one. i'd say they weren't called because IIRC only one foot stepped out, which usually isn't deducted.

but i'm with you. that big of a deduction at NCA would have put stars in last because they were separated by such small point values. theres almost a 70 point spread here. this is why i will never take worlds seriously until they adopt a scoresheet with a rubric (preferably the same scoresheet the rest of the industry is also using)

At NCA the top 4 were separated by 3 points and at worlds they were separated by 27. makes sense. yes, i know. there is no rubric and it is comparative. it's still insane. the top 2 in LC were 5 points apart. in I6 1 point, MC 2 points, and those are the only scores we have to date. I agree with orange winning, but they were not 10 points ahead of the next competitor. no way.

ugg, that is painful. Now I need to know how many deductions SS got. Did the OOBs kill their chance?

WC did not recieve an OOB. I can get the scoresheet if needed.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

what? not even one? the woman very clearly raised her hand in the back right corner (left when you're watching it.) there's no question that it was an OOB. the second girl to the front was questionable, so no deduction for that, i understand. i'm stars biggest fan, but if there were zero deductions, i'm baffled. and worlds just lost the small shred of legitimacy they had left with me...

Back