All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am really hoping 1. Smoed 2. ICE
smoed has been awesome all year, and just wow. AMAZING every single time.
ICE because watching them now and from Indy is incredible. They have come sooo far, not that every other team hasn't, just saying they really have done things that weren't expected.
Also, if you look at them from last year, they have gone sooo far. Congrats on that. ICE has easily been one of my favorite coed teams for a few years now.

So I'm probably going to get boooo'd out of this thread for posting about large all girl almost 12 hours after (soooo tardy to the party!), but I just got home and was able to watch SE. I read on Twitter that they won, but hadn't seen the routine. This is not to take anything away from F5, WCSS...but holy schmoly...that SE routine brought me to tears. I felt like those girls had their hearts on their sleeves today. Maybe it's Celine Dion singing, who knows....So happy for that ENTIRE team. Congrats to CEA on a great win, and congrats to F5 and WCSS as well...amazing teams!

i can't wait to finally watch some of these routines when they get posted... i know it might take a few days but i'm willing to wait for them!!

*that sounds contradicting that i said i can't wait to watch them, but i'm willing to wait for them to be posted... but you get what i mean!

Videos are going up much more quickly today. All small senior are up, for example.

I am really hoping 1. Smoed 2. ICE
smoed has been awesome all year, and just wow. AMAZING every single time.
ICE because watching them now and from Indy is incredible. They have come sooo far, not that every other team hasn't, just saying they really have done things that weren't expected.
Also, if you look at them from last year, they have gone sooo far. Congrats on that. ICE has easily been one of my favorite coed teams for a few years now.
wish i could shimmy more then once.

Did ICE just have the 1sb or did they have the issue with the basket as well? I only saw the basket thing mentioned by like 2 people but no one else.

Facebook Post for TCLM

522805_3835480329460_1351509109_3619035_618030799_n.jpg

Back