All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why do people automatically assume you will lose if a stunt bobbles or drops? You can get a deduction and still win a competition. Cheerleading is judged in all skill areas and some teams score so high that they can afford to drop a stunt, sometimes a dropped stunt and bobble, and still walk away with a championship. Spirit of Texas, Cheer Extreme and other programs are not the first or last team to do that, just the most recent.

If they are uncomfortable then why would you order them? Lots of teams have GK uniforms and they wait until they are off the floor to strip down.
Our kids have worn GK uniforms for 3 years and whatever happened to remaining in uniform until AFTER awards. This is going to be shown on ESPN! Sorry that is my opinion, do not like seeing kids on the awards floor out of uniform.
the kids seen in the sports bras were the alternates/ hurt kids that didnt buy the new top, because its either there last year and its pointless to buy a top that you may not even compete in. I do agree its not the right thing to do.

Call out the uniforms, call out the choreography, call out the coaches decision, but NEVER call out how pretty or not another athlete is. Do you have any idea of how insulting that is and how teenagers take that kind of criticism? I'm a 32 year old woman and if someone said anything like that about me I would shrug it off but it would still hurt. A teenage girl on the other hand takes comments like yours to heart. There is too much nastiness, too much spitefulness and too much hurt in those few sentences of yours. You really need to look at yourself carefully, if this is the kind of message you are putting out to the world around you. Too many teenagers are taking their own lives because of bullying, because of people like you say things to them just like this. I cannot believe what you have written, it is disgusting!

I agree, it's why I had to start having YouTube comments approved now prior to posting..both sides...one about looks for one of our girls another about a comment towards a "rival" in which I gave a very stern lecture to...I left her post up bc I wanted other people to see that wasn't acceptable on my channel....IDGAF if you're our biggest fan ever, you will not call out another team (even if it's not "intended" in a mean way) or leave a negative comment about an athlete or else I will block you from my channel. I'm not making money off of my channel and I keep it up for people who really want to see (mostly our gym's families, secondly the public) it, not for petty bs. Instead of disabling them completely, I just had to finally start monitoring them prior to posting.

Back