All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay so i just accidentally slept in a half hour and missed the entire large senior division. has anyone found ANY videos i can watch before awards because they're definitely not up on the vod yet...

Not sure who it will go to. Cheer extreme added baskets and had the same deductions as yesterday. F5 stayed the same, but had 3hands down... (I didn't see a butt to gound like someone said earlier but I'm not sure). Just the math of that make it around equal scores between f5 and se
no tumbling deductions for them today though, just the bobble! i'm not sure if f5 had a butt to ground or if it was a serious touch down. would you count texas' elite stunt a bobble? we'll see! gonna be super interesting this year, these teams BROUGHT it with these routines.

please someone confirm they are showing awards on the live feed...the guy made an announcement and it seemed like they werent gonna show it...ill die.

Best I've seen CEA all season. Those girls left it on the mat. F5 went out for the kill. They had a few touches, but I don't know that it will cost them the win. WCSS had the stunt come down, but I'm happy they went back to their old dance...so much better. I thought Stars looked nervous...but that could've been me being nervous for the division ;) Regardless, these 3 teams are unbelievable, and if this is the end of large senior they ended it on a high

Back