All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just curious...when a team get a new uni for world who pays for it? The parents or the gym? Actually I am just trying the add up in my head how much it "actually" costs to go to worlds. Who doesn't love a new uni, but all star cheer already costs an arm and a leg is the new uni necessary? (Ducking now while I get bashed!)

good luck to all large senior teams! but im really pulling for senior elite, been a fan of them for years!. It can go to anyone though, finals is a whole new day! i just hope everyone hits!!! good luck good luck!!! ahhh

ArppfNfCAAAjJqU.jpg

All Star One Lrg Sr: 1 bobble, 1 touchdown CHEER UPDATE THAT!#allstarone

Hey guys... Sorta strange not seeing 10 pages of unreadable posts.

Large Senior Finals are starting now, right?

Just curious...when a team get a new uni for world who pays for it? The parents or the gym? Actually I am just trying the add up in my head how much it "actually" costs to go to worlds. Who doesn't love a new uni, but all star cheer already costs an arm and a leg is the new uni necessary? (Ducking now while I get bashed!)

Sometimes the company (Ex. GK, etc.) pays for the free advertising it brings when you pick a team like F5 that is sure to be seen on ESPN all around the WORLD! Too clever of them!!! ;)

Back