All-Star Worlds First-timers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have never known them to sell out.
The packages include all events EXCEPT Large All Girl and Large Coed finals. They are extra this year

@quitthedrama are you reading same way

** ^^^ that's my sarcasm font**
You are correct on the additional admission fee for large all girl and large coed - so and additional $80 per person (plus whatever fee ticketmaster will charge) above and beyond the park hopper+admission price if you would like to watch both divisions and you can't buy those until the night before....... And also correct that you can not pick up your hopper passes until 4/26. I don't know that they would sell out but I have always bought mine prior to arriving.

You are correct on the additional admission fee for large all girl and large coed - so and additional $80 per person (plus whatever fee ticketmaster will charge) above and beyond the park hopper+admission price if you would like to watch both divisions and you can't buy those until the night before....... And also correct that you can not pick up your hopper passes until 4/26. I don't know that they would sell out but I have always bought mine prior to arriving.
@Cheerdad and @quitthedrama thank you for the info :)

I imagine trying to get those tickets online the night before is gonna be fun....there's 6 of us so hopefully one of us will manage!

I think it's a little crazy that the hoppers are valid from 23rd but you can't pick them up until 26th!?This will probably influence how many days we get on our hoppers and we might go for the cheaper 3 day once as now we will need to do all the non Disney stuff at the beginning of our trip. Is it worth clarifying this with USASF you think?

@Cheerdad and @quitthedrama thank you for the info :)

I imagine trying to get those tickets online the night before is gonna be fun....there's 6 of us so hopefully one of us will manage!

I think it's a little crazy that the hoppers are valid from 23rd but you can't pick them up until 26th!?This will probably influence how many days we get on our hoppers and we might go for the cheaper 3 day once as now we will need to do all the non Disney stuff at the beginning of our trip. Is it worth clarifying this with USASF you think?

Personally 3 days at Disney is enough, there's so much other fun stuff to do. Other parks, beaches on both east and west coast.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally 3 days at Disney is enough, there's so much other fun stuff to do. Other parks, beaches on both east and west coast.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with this. I love Disney but Universal/Islands of Adventure is my favorite park and definitely check out the beaches!

I honestly have an urge for Summit switch to Six Flags Magic Mountain. I don't even know why... but makes sense since Worlds take place at Disney World. Summit pretty much means peak/mountain.

I honestly have an urge for Summit switch to Six Flags Magic Mountain. I don't even know why... but makes sense since Worlds take place at Disney World. Summit pretty much means peak/mountain.

Have you ever been there? It is not exactly close to anything and I don't think they have the venues for something like that. It would be a logistical nightmare. So, no, it doesn't make sense.

Back