All-Star Worlds First-timers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do they have a limit to lag and lgcoed finals tickets they will sell? Do they sale out?

Yes and Yes. Last year some parents waited in line 4 hours and it was sold out by the time they got up there.

I plan on only going to Med CoEd prelims and Semi Finals (I'm being realistic with our chances). So I would have to buy a $30 ticket for Saturday prelims and a $30 ticket for Sunday Semi correct? When do they go on sale? I have no interest in doing the parks.

I was wondering I did not purchase Park Hoppers in advance and was wondering if they sell them at Celebrity Hall on Saturday because I will not be there Friday?
Because it is a cheaper option to just buy a park hopper rather than buying 12 tickets for semi finals and finals because there is two of us going.

I plan on only going to Med CoEd prelims and Semi Finals (I'm being realistic with our chances). So I would have to buy a $30 ticket for Saturday prelims and a $30 ticket for Sunday Semi correct? When do they go on sale? I have no interest in doing the parks.
Last year, you could buy those when you got onto property. The "finals sessions" tickets are the ones that you have to wait to purchase.

I was wondering I did not purchase Park Hoppers in advance and was wondering if they sell them at Celebrity Hall on Saturday because I will not be there Friday?
Because it is a cheaper option to just buy a park hopper rather than buying 12 tickets for semi finals and finals because there is two of us going.
Last year they sold them at CH. I think some teams are not showing up until Saturday, so there is a good chance you can purchase them on Saturday if there are some left.

I have been once before and am going again this year and am not expecting it to be like it was last year because i am compeing in the IAG division instead of small coed like last year. Everything that people told you, follow that advice it is all useful and so ture. HAVE FUN!

This isn't quite as important, but if you want event shirts, GET THEM THE FIRST DAY. They WILL run out very quickly. And recently they've started putting out different things at the apparel stands every day, so if you see something you want, get it when you see it because it probably won't be there for long.

Back