All-Star Worlds First-timers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it true that people trade stuff at worlds? And if so, what do they trade??
Absolutely! You can trade shirts, bras, bows, anything really. Monday night after teams are done competing there will be tons of trading going on. I'd recommend taking some extra shirts and try to trade with everyone, not just the big name gyms. Trading and taking pics with international teams is super fun, even if there is a language barrier sometimes

Absolutely! You can trade shirts, bras, bows, anything really. Monday night after teams are done competing there will be tons of trading going on. I'd recommend taking some extra shirts and try to trade with everyone, not just the big name gyms. Trading and taking pics with international teams is super fun, even if there is a language barrier sometimes
What type of shirts are traded? Like big name gyms, or..??

What type of shirts are traded? Like big name gyms, or..??
All types really. Of course everyone will want to trade and get pics with the big name people from CA/CA/GT, but I liked getting shirts from anyone. If you cheer at a small gym, don't worry about it. Not as many people have those shirts so that makes them more special! Just walk up to people and say "hey I love that shirt. Do you want to trade?" Most of the time they will, as long as it's at the end of the weekend and they don't need it anymore. It can be scary at first, but it's a super fun way to meet new people!

All types really. Of course everyone will want to trade and get pics with the big name people from CA/CA/GT, but I liked getting shirts from anyone. If you cheer at a small gym, don't worry about it. Not as many people have those shirts so that makes them more special! Just walk up to people and say "hey I love that shirt. Do you want to trade?" Most of the time they will, as long as it's at the end of the weekend and they don't need it anymore. It can be scary at first, but it's a super fun way to meet new people!
Okay :) thank you so much!!!

Okay so not exactly worlds, but summit... Does anyone know of a close tanning place? I'll be flying out Wednesday so I'd rather get a spray tan in Florida than have to get one Tuesday...

Hopefully this helps with some ticket confusion.
Thanks. If I want to see Med Coed semifinals Sunday inside the field house do I need to buy a Session I ticket? Or will a general admission ticket get me into the semifinals in the field house?

Anyone tell me how much the park hopper through the usasf is that you can buy there? Is it worth it or just wait in line? Last minute trip just happened and we arrive tomorrow afternoon.

And are the usasf park hoppers even still available?

Last edited:
Anyone tell me how much the park hopper through the usasf is that you can buy there? Is it worth it or just wait in line? Last minute trip just happened and we arrive tomorrow afternoon.

And are the usasf park hoppers even still available?
$230 3 day hopper plus comp. I bought one this morning for a friend

Okay so not exactly worlds, but summit... Does anyone know of a close tanning place? I'll be flying out Wednesday so I'd rather get a spray tan in Florida than have to get one Tuesday...
South beach tanning company was pretty good. It's in Orlando about 20 mins from the all star. It was the only place I found that had airbrush. Otherwise there are versa or mystic booths at most of the tanning places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back