All-Star Worlds Gyms That Closed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, Mechanicsburg is near where the owners live.

They did open another small location on the other side of the river in Harrisburg within the last year, but it looks like they closed it out and transitioned them all to Mechanicsburg.

Their original gym was in lemoyne I believe but that was at least 6 years ago.

Eta: quoted wrong person. Sorry lol. @dat.jpp

They did open another small location on the other side of the river in Harrisburg within the last year, but it looks like they closed it out and transitioned them all to Mechanicsburg.

oh ok

deos anybody know if Turners Allstar has a level 5 team this year? I really want to see them have a level 5 team again :D

Oh man what a nightmare for Cheer Tyme. Hope they get everything sorted as this is such a horrible position to be put in, especially since the owners have done nothing wrong and they've got a seriously shady landlord. All the best for the future and glad to see you are still fighting.

oh, are they gonna fly on there left legs??? D: I've been dying to know!!
From what I have seen, yes (finally). Also I was incorrect, their R5 changed to Senior 3. They do have a J5 though, unsure of the size.

Yep. They also have a Y3, J3, mini 1, and tiny 1 this year. I haven't had a chance to see them in person this year but I've heard they look pretty good.
I just want to watch them fly on there left legs!!!! >_<

Sorry, I must have read your post wrong. They're finally flying on their right legs after flying on the left for years.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: it was to good to be true :( I thought it was going to be a tradition ;/

Hmm, I could have sworn I had seen something about the Harrisburg location this season.

Back