All-Star Worlds: Most Memorable Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Around the time frame of these videos (2008-2010) there were probably 10 Premier locations. Guessing at that number, but quite a few. Long back story time... (hopefully I get it all correct, some others on here may be able to add to it.)

In the late 90's / early 2000's there were 2 Premiers that I know of. The Knoxville location and the Nashville location (could have been more, but I think it was only 2.) There was another gym in the Nashville area called TCC - Tennessee Cheerleading Company. At some point around 2002-ish Premier acquired TCC and became Premier Tennessee. They took on TCC's colors of baby blue, black and white, which they still use today across all the Premier Athletics locations. For a little while only the Nashville area gyms (3 I think back then) went by Premier Tennessee, and the 2 Knoxville locations just Premier. Later I think all the TN locations went by Premier TN for a little while and then just Premier to better include the locations from other states. The consistent PA name and branding has been more recent. Locations used to have their own identities, with names, uniforms and colors. Kentucky Elite for example didn't wear the Premier name or colors, but was a Premier gym. There were others as well. Now they all are the same.

Im not sure if they've always been Premier Athletics. Part of me thinks it used to be Premier Allstars, but I could be wrong. I believe the Knoxville gym came first, but I could be wrong there too.

I don't know when they started but there also is Premier Clayton Shockers. My daughter started cheering in 2004 and they were around then and still are open today as far as I know.

Oh B&B FALLING.

I was in a distinct school counselor meeting, checked my phone, and made a FACE when I saw it on CheerUpdates.

My colleague asked if something was wrong.

What

year

specifically

tho?

:defeated:

Honorary 2012 Struggle Bus

shade-of-it-all.gif

Back