All-Star Worlds: Most Memorable Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

shade-of-it-all.gif

I'm a die hard BSB fan but it comes with constant heartbreak. Womp.

Ugh. EVERY SINGLE YEAR. It was SO frustrating.

Im convinced BSB has a curse on them. For them to not hit EVERY YEAR is not a coincidence. Someone sold their soul last year for BSB to hit in finals.

Thats two curses I will be looking to be broken this year. Orange and BSB pleaseeeeeee make 2017 a curse free year.

Im convinced BSB has a curse on them. For them to not hit EVERY YEAR is not a coincidence. Someone sold their soul last year for BSB to hit in finals.

Thats two curses I will be looking to be broken this year. Orange and BSB pleaseeeeeee make 2017 a curse free year.
YES. They were hit machines during the regular season and then BAM. They fall every year at Worlds. I did watch a video where their coaches talked about it being purely mental, and I remember them saying something about changing their practices up to reset that mindset.

Vizion 20/20 globing.

All the feels.

This one gets me. The first time they got second they did so with their only boy flying, so it was basically an all girl routine building wise (i.e. they didn't benefit from/rely on boys strength like most small coed teams do).

All those girls basing showed they didn't need boys to hang with the stunting in SmCo, and that boy was (to my knowledge) the first male flyer in finals at worlds! And he globed!

Kiara Nowlin (I believe) being the first female athlete to do a double double at Worlds, waaay back in 2008, when she was 12 no less!

Site note: Cheerforce had 4 bounce-back passes in this routine, as an all-girl team. :jawdrop:

This is my favorite pyramid of all time. This routine was crazy in 08!! A two man section? 1.5 ups? That tumbling? Big red? That dance?? And that one flyer had a faceboook page for her poof with way to many followers.
Ive seen this routine like a million times.

KC Cheer Fierce 5 being the first team to ever do a double up at worlds for partner stunts... and not even getting a 5.0

To be fair that was because of technique wasn't it? I thought they pulled one for finals and the other one did complete. I might be remembering wrong though, I've been up all night avoiding studying :D

What

year

specifically

tho?

:defeated:

Honorary 2012 Struggle Bus

They had a boy who was on the team between the years of 2010 and 2016 (just aged out last year). I'd like to know how he felt after hitting at finals last year, because what an exhausting roller coaster of emotions he was on to get to that point.

He's on SoT Reign this year, so maybe he can bless that team with some good fortune.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but this has to be said...

... AND OO5 MAKING FINALS.

I said it 6 times just to make sure the (OO)5-year dry-spell has ended for sure.

I would like to see Orange crush it too, especially being AR's senior year... she's the only one from Orange 2012 left, and they're still my favourite Orange team to date.

Figured I'd weigh in on here:

The most memorable worlds routine for me is the one that introduced me to allstar cheerleading completely by accident. I can't remember what year or what team it was (I want to say Cheer Athletics) but I remember the voiceover "There's eleven of us!" and an insane bounce back tumbling pass from a boy on the team. I showed it to literally any human I interracted with for the next few weeks. It was definitely a large coed team of some sorts, if anyone knows what I'm talking about based off my very obscure description, I'd love you forever if you could clear up my memory and remind me of what team/year that is.

But yeah. I was semi-hooked at that point, and the addiction grew when I got to college and roomed with a girl who was on AZ Power Envy who watched worlds videos every day.

Back