All-Star Worlds: Most Memorable Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Figured I'd weigh in on here:

The most memorable worlds routine for me is the one that introduced me to allstar cheerleading completely by accident. I can't remember what year or what team it was (I want to say Cheer Athletics) but I remember the voiceover "There's eleven of us!" and an insane bounce back tumbling pass from a boy on the team. I showed it to literally any human I interracted with for the next few weeks. It was definitely a large coed team of some sorts, if anyone knows what I'm talking about based off my very obscure description, I'd love you forever if you could clear up my memory and remind me of what team/year that is.

But yeah. I was semi-hooked at that point, and the addiction grew when I got to college and roomed with a girl who was on AZ Power Envy who watched worlds videos every day.
Georgia, they had that voiceover in 06 and a similar one again in 2010

ETA: videos
2006: By the way, there's 11 of us

2010: Hello, I already told you once, there's 11 of us, also loved the fierceboard shout out at the end!

Last edited:

The most memorable worlds routine for me is the one that introduced me to allstar cheerleading completely by accident. I can't remember what year or what team it was (I want to say Cheer Athletics) but I remember the voiceover "There's eleven of us!" and an insane bounce back tumbling pass from a boy on the team. I showed it to literally any human I interracted with for the next few weeks. It was definitely a large coed team of some sorts, if anyone knows what I'm talking about based off my very obscure description, I'd love you forever if you could clear up my memory and remind me of what team/year that is.

But yeah. I was semi-hooked at that point, and the addiction grew when I got to college and roomed with a girl who was on AZ Power Envy who watched worlds videos every day.
That was Georgia Allstars in 2006. 2010 World champs (ga) referenced it in their stunt VO-I already told you there's eleven of us. And that was my first all star video I watched too and also introduced me to the world of all stars. Oops it was actually their 2010 worlds video. 2006 came later.

Does anybody have Top Notch Queen's 2010 routine video from worlds (USASF had it on there channel but deleted it) or have there music from that year? I'm a Pennsylvanian Top Notch fan <3 <3 <3

this is the only video I can find with the updated routine with similar music too. Thank you if you can help me! If you can't, I understand!

LOL everyone else already answered for me, but your post made me smile. I read that VO and immediately started singing the entire mix in my head. That mix was on repeat for me for many many years.

I too fell in love with that routine Georgia 2006 was unreal, I think that was my first real introduction to all star. It was one of the first routines I truly obsessed over.

2010 was a good year as well, and shout out to Jamie Parrish. 7 years later and we are STILL blogging about it on the fierceboard :D, lol you don't have to like him but the man is gooood.

To be fair that was because of technique wasn't it? I thought they pulled one for finals and the other one did complete. I might be remembering wrong though, I've been up all night avoiding studying :D

They pulled one on day 2 2014. In 2015 their coed double ups had better technique/execution than most group-based double ups. Imo Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought it would be cool for us to reminisce about the most memorable things that have happened at Worlds in the past 13 years. Post away.

I'll start: Kristen and Victor's reaction to Lady Jags winning gold for the first time.

This and actually being on Lady Jags when we won...I still get nervous watching the awards video and cry every time. The amount of love was incredible. I could write a novel about it, but I doubt y'all really want to read that much:p

This and actually being on Lady Jags when we won...I still get nervous watching the awards video and cry every time. The amount of love was incredible. I could write a novel about it, but I doubt y'all really want to read that much:p

I remember your post about this in the Worlds thread! This must have been insane to experience!

My first time was last year and I cried like a baby two or three times. It was my first time outside the country as well. I was living the dream.

I wanna go back so bad this year. I wish our team gets a bid this weekend!

Back