All-Star Worlds On Espn.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how long is the telecast on your guide, an hour, all day? you can view your schedule for Sunday 5/1?

I'm not sure yet, but i will in like a week! it show's up on my guide but i don't have any details yet.

I've asked the people in charge of the video feed to confirm whether there is now or ever has been a live feed available. I'll let you know what I get.

Can someone PLEASE write to ESPN to request that the pinnacle event of allstar cheerleading needs MORE than an hour for coverage?!! I really think the show deserves enough time to show the full routines of at least the top 2 in EVERY division (w/ a partial showing for 3rd and highlights from maybe top 5? top10?) Select few divisions don't cut it for me and I know we deserve more than that! Just sayin'

Here's the answer:

There is no live feed and never has been. They are full of beans ;)

You may post this:

The current ESPN U airdate for The Cheerleading Worlds is 5/15/11 at 10-11 a.m. EASTERN and ESPN2 at 12-1 p.m. EASTERN. The show will repeat on ESPN2 on Sunday, 5/29 at 1-2 p.m. EASTERN. NOTE: Viewers should check their local listings!

Here's the answer:

You may post this:

The current ESPN U airdate for The Cheerleading Worlds is 5/15/11 at 10-11 a.m. EASTERN and ESPN2 at 12-1 p.m. EASTERN. The show will repeat on ESPN2 on Sunday, 5/29 at 1-2 p.m. EASTERN. NOTE: Viewers should check their local listings!
well thats what it says on my tv and it has been like this every year!! when its on ill take a picture and post it on here.

can someone please reply to my post when they know the date and time worlds come on espn!
thank you sooo much :)

can someone please reply to my post when they know the date and time worlds come on espn!
thank you sooo much :)

Dear, exactly how do you interpret my post above where I give you this exact information?

@ACEDAD....I went to USASF site and clicked on video on demand, it took me to a login in page. Well I can't login if I'm not registered and have no idea where to register. Do they mean I have to be a registered USASF member to get the feed? It says the feed is $20 until 4/23 then the price goes up so times running out. HELP me if you can? Please.

@ACEDAD....I went to USASF site and clicked on video on demand, it took me to a login in page. Well I can't login if I'm not registered and have no idea where to register. Do they mean I have to be a registered USASF member to get the feed? It says the feed is $20 until 4/23 then the price goes up so times running out. HELP me if you can? Please.

That's last year's information. The 2011 info will be up in the next few days.

Here's the answer:

You may post this:

The only Live feed that there ever was at Worlds, was if you stayed on Disney property, and it was broadcast, the last time i stayed on DP was "08", not sure if they still do that though. I will mark the Worlds date's down.. ESPNU is the channel for cheerleading, it is on a couple of times per week! Cheers!

Back