All-Star Worlds Package Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 26, 2010
this might be a stupid question to those who have gone to worlds before but my friend who doesn't have a fierceboard account & is going to watch worlds for the first time wanted to know if once you've booked your package for your accommodations at worlds are you able to change the package? (going from 1 type of room to another because of more/less people) if so how would you do this/who do you contact? thanks in advance:)

ugh i meant to put this in the usasf cheerleading worlds 2011 in the competitions part of the allstar cheer forum.. sorry :(

The confirmation packet I got yesterday says for changes or cancellations contact [email protected]. Not sure if there are different people for regions or teams or whatever, but if she is not the correct person maybe she can direct you.

I would call the 800 number on the back of the registration packet. That should get you to the office that coordinates the Worlds Travel packages.

Is it still at the Milkhouse this year?

It's still at Wide World of Sports. There are two venues used there. One is the HP Pavilion (fka the Milkhouse) and the other is Jostens Center.

The confirmation packet I got yesterday says for changes or cancellations contact [email protected]. Not sure if there are different people for regions or teams or whatever, but if she is not the correct person maybe she can direct you.
I would call the 800 number on the back of the registration packet. That should get you to the office that coordinates the Worlds Travel packages.

thank you!

Back