All-Star Worlds Performance Order Lottery!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, "new to worlds" question here. In small coed when do the 10 teams from prelims go in Semi Finals? I thought last year they were mixed in with the paid teams, but really don't know. Thanks!
i believe on semi-finals the teams in a division go: top 10 AL -> PP -> P
not 100% sure though

I believe they get mixed in at the beginning. So the The team who got 10th will go 1st in-between the first Paid teams.

Teeny tiny! International All Girl 5
fly2bs.png

Can someone explain to me why the PP are mixed with the AL in the order? I thought it was supposed to be AL, PP, and then FP.... Are the rules different for international divisions?

Yup Large Senior was first thing Sunday last year. Everyone got there at the crack of dawn, staked out their seats, watched Large Senior performances and awards, and never left...
That's when they locked the doors and this happened:
1pcl76.jpg

SN: You were awesome last year...I followed you on Twitter to get updates and you were on point! Taking my CP this year for the first time...when you say early Sunday....what is your definition of early? LOL.

I'm sorry in advance if someone already asked this question.....but I couldn't find info anywhere on it. Are the block times/event schedule done as a lottery too as the performance order is? If not, why would "worlds" put divisions, such as all girl med, and Med Coed, on as finishing at 11pm on Sunday night but be the first divisions the very next morning at 9am?? That seems a bit crazy to me. There are so many other divisions that finish earlier on Sun, but start later on Monday. I can't understand why these couple of div need to be the absolute latest Sun then first next morning. Is there some method to the madness I don't understand? Those poor athletes from med. sr and med. coed will be running on not much sleep. Although they could sleep in their uniforms! I'm just surprised if this was not done by lottery gym owners are not asking for this changed. There is space that no div should be like that; finishing at 11pm and starting at 9am next morning.....any thoughts...

SN: You were awesome last year...I followed you on Twitter to get updates and you were on point! Taking my CP this year for the first time...when you say early Sunday....what is your definition of early? LOL.
I believe I left my room at the All Star around 6:30 am and I was no where near the front of the line. With Panthers in Large Senior again who knows...

I believe I left my room at the All Star around 6:30 am and I was no where near the front of the line. With Panthers in Large Senior again who knows...

Is it frowned upon to bring a sleeping bag and camp out?.....only kidding (sort of). Seriously though, the thought of driving 11 hours and not getting in makes me want to scream.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Were you one of the first to get in, one of the last, etc? I'm just trying to get a feel.
i was one of the first, got a front row seat! but it was a race, lol like running and pushing. however with everyone having experienced that, i wouldnt doubt the line up starting earlier this year

i was one of the first, got a front row seat! but it was a race, lol like running and pushing. however with everyone having experienced that, i wouldnt doubt the line up starting earlier this year

This is already starting to make my stomach churn. Uggh.

Is it frowned upon to bring a sleeping bag and camp out?.....only kidding (sort of). Seriously though, the thought of driving 11 hours and not getting in makes me want to scream.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just think about how the parents of CPs felt when they couldn't get in b/c they were helping thier CPs get ready and couldn't get to the arena early enough.

Back