All-Star Worlds Poor Performance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

solution for teams taking too much time... once your name is called, you have 60 seconds to get your music started.
At NCA college nationals, you have 45 seconds from when you cheer ends to when you can set up for your routine.

I know it would be harder to implement, but it would especially work for the teams who come up to the front to get the crowd pumped, or for teams that walk out one at a time as slow as they can.

I don't remember the yr but I spotted CA's youth or jr team back in the day (maybe 2000ish) and they ended the same way and I caught the flier. Yeah the CA staff was not very happy with me, but they understood and told spotters to stay away at the end of their routine for finals. But that vid is awesome, hopefully there isn't a vid of my mishap. lol

but with the difficulty i understand slipping up once or twice i mean they cant help if a freak accident occured.

From the VOD it looks like without that spotter she was headed straight to the ground. The way it looks on my computer is there wouldn't have been a save for it besides finishing out the scorp.

My point was that those spotters CAN come in handy.

Back