All-Star Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where does everyone get their stuff made? I know some people use Glitter Starz, some people use Illusive...but who else is out there?

TO Couture did all of California Allstars, KC Cheer, Fierce, Step One and others :) we were so proud to make practice wear for 4 world champions this year!!

Valid I can see a point here to an extent, I do however know that most girls I've travelled with refuse to wear anything other then leggings when traveling because they find that jeans are restricting. While I agree it may appear 'unprofessional' they at least look cohesive and look like a team travelling together. The only thing I'm not a fan of are the tank tops simply because they seem too baggy, if perhaps they were wearing a team warmup jackets and the leggings I think it would look great.
We usually travel in running tights, gym tshirt and a gym hoodie. Cohesive, but Still looks Athletic.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

ICE Lady Lightening found on tumblr. I'm in love with those bows!

344tr0o.jpg
So in love with these!+:cloud9:

While all the haters are sitting behind their computers bashing airport and practice wear, the athletes are at Worlds. Maybe pay more attention to improving your skill set and you just might be there too.

I love traditions and especially when generation after generation honors and respects it.

I totally pictured the first part of this reply in Weezy's voice, LOL!

Back