All-Star Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just not a fan of sublimation...at all.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Our gym has sublimated warmups and they are gorgeous but of course I am biased. Uniforms? Not a fan although they do look very comfy. Practice wear? If done right and with a solid Nike Pro-type bottom for girls and solid short for boys.

panthers practice wear!
vzeeyx.png
Thanks for putting it up for me!

I think the sublimated boys shorts look so big because 1. They probably are way too big.. But 2. Because they have stuff printed on them and that makes them appear bigger

I don't understand why they can't wear the practice wear they've been wearing all season. Who is judging "omg I saw ___ Allstars in the same practice outfit they got in July! Gag!"

Uh it's not a fashion show. Kelly Osborne and Joan rivers won't be discussion y'all on fashion police. It's jus making an already expensive sport...more expensive. Unless you're getting worlds practice wear for free...you don't need it b

At NCA that is exactly what happened Friday night practice at the convention center. People took pics of a team that was practicing in travel clothes...they probably just got there...and proceeded to tear them apart on Twitter. Surprisingly the people who did it (took the pic) got shamed beyond belief and they took the photo plus all their snarky comments down!
I think "Worldsmas" is slightly out of control with the gift giving. I want my cp to be excited for Worlds because she made it there not because of the swag she will get. BUT did anyone see Cheetahs "travel" clothes...OMG perfect. Blue leggings with the CA logo at the ankle and a white oversize tank with "Cheetahs" in blue...:cloud9:

At NCA that is exactly what happened Friday night practice at the convention center. People took pics of a team that was practicing in travel clothes...they probably just got there...and proceeded to tear them apart on Twitter. Surprisingly the people who did it (took the pic) got shamed beyond belief and they took the photo plus all their snarky comments down!
I think "Worldsmas" is slightly out of control with the gift giving. I want my cp to be excited for Worlds because she made it there not because of the swag she will get. BUT did anyone see Cheetahs "travel" clothes...OMG perfect. Blue leggings with the CA logo at the ankle and a white oversize tank with "Cheetahs" in blue...:cloud9:

can you post a pic!?

Back