All-Star Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nope I promise I am not bashing them. I think if you can have both a beautiful pretty sparkly option that is also practical to wear then thats wonderful! You can make things that both practical and beautiful. I think for me I just wouldn't want anything to slip out and make someone uncomfortable myself included. I also think I might also be a little boob conscious since having a baby 2 months ago :confused:.

I'm happy at least a few of you understand what I'm trying to say. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone have a pic of SE in their matching dresses? I guess I could look on IG...I'm sure CSP has a photo up....
I don't think they were matching? Just all different black dresses. I follow CSP on instagram and I didn't see any pictures, but if I see one i'll post it for you!

Does anyone have a pic of SE in their matching dresses? I guess I could look on IG...I'm sure CSP has a photo up....
34j2dlx.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Gotta say if I'm gonna be stuck behind someone in the security line at the airport, I would significantly rather it be a team in leggings and flip flops (in other words: "quick") vs. a team in black dresses (some with belts that have to be taken off :eek:) and strappy hard-to-take-off heels.

Every time I'm at the airport and I see someone in some elaborate outfit holding up the line while they take all the pieces off I always think "Is this the first time you've been to the airport since the 1970's???" This isn't the olden days when traveling was a fancy, dress up affair. Nowadays your main focus when dressing to fly should be comfort, ease, and speed through security.

I really actually love all this practice wear. Even if it is a little over the top with how much "swag" people get, it's fun. I love all the pics of the kids and how excited they are, opening the practice wear packages at Worlds sendoffs. :cloud9:

I like the spirit practice wear and panthers. I feel like some of these teams are trying to go above and beyond to have the most designs or glitter, but in the end the teams who choose the simple route, look the best and the classiest

Back