All-Star Worlds Predictions 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really want to see an Orange win. Praying for a strong hit on Monday cuz it’s always been theirs to lose.

steel is killing it for large coed with top gun in second.

medium coed I can see smoex win a win. They were amazing last year and have the talent again this year. Wouldn’t mind a SOT win either.

medium all girl I have a feeling it’s gonna be Peach then generals followed by maybe F5.

Small coed is Brandon black all day long.

SSX for the win for all girl.

I think an electric win would be cool. Again so good last year and definitely a contender this year as well. Gun smoke is also so good so it’s gonna be a great division to watch.

open all girl would love to see CJA take home the win. So much love and respect for their program.

Extra small coed is also very competitive. Love fever, and team gunz

TBH, I have paid zero attention to this season. We had no season where I live so it was hard to watch places just.....practice and compete.

But, our new lock down does give me the chance to binge worlds this weekend. Silver lining I guess

Is there a Worlds spreadsheet yet? Not rushing just making sure I didn't miss it?

@luv2cheer92
Yep!

Worlds 2021 Spreadsheet

ETA: I'm currently working on updates since it seems a few teams have pulled out. There is a weird thing happening tomorrow at HP where two teams are currently scheduled to go at the same time (10:45 AM), which would then throw off almost 20 teams after that. So those teams may be a few minutes off tomorrow unless they update the schedule again.

In the spirit of not jinxing things, I won’t call these “predictions.” I’ll just call them “gentle suggestions.”

X-Small Senior : Vixens
Small Senior : SSX
Medium Senior : Peach Rays
Large Senior : The coin I flipped told me Panthers (heads for Panthers and tails for Stars because panthers have heads and stars have tails. Do not point out the obvious flaws in this logic as I’m already aware of them).
Senior Open : CJA Bombshells
Int. Open AG 6 : Fame Super Seniors
Int. Open AG 7 : Super 7
Int. Open NT 6 : Lady Lux
Int. Global 6: Cobalt Rays

X-Small Coed : GT Fever
Small Coed : BSB
Medium Coed : SOT Royalty
Large Coed : Cheetahs
Senior Open SC : WE Gunsmoke
Senior Open LC : Wildcats
Int. Open SC 6 : Infinity Royals
Int. Open LC 6 : Double O
Int. Open SC 7: Reckless
Int. Open LC 7: Rangers
Int. Open Coed NT 6 : Adam and Eve
Int. Global coed 6: Crewcats

Final thoughts:

LAG: I’d love to see SE take it, but I just don’t see it happening. I think if they were going to win, it was last year.

Int. Open SC 7: Lubbock winning NCA was such a sweet Cinderella story and a part of me wants to see them win Worlds over a powerhouse team like Reckless, but ultimately I think Reckless will pull it out despite the pandemic affecting Ca teams the way it has.

Int. Open LC 7: Ditto for Rangers.

Int. Open coed NT 6: It’s going to be a battle but I think Adam & Eve can do it.

Global: overall, I think the Global division has a long way to go. There’s very much still an “AS kids trying HS cheer” feel to it. Overall, I think CA teams bring the right degree of focused energy to their Global routines (Cobalt is a little sluggish, and Voodoo is all over the place).

Here we go kids.

No international teams this year, correct? Definitely doesn’t feel like “Worlds.” More like another nationals.

How are IO divisions going to go? Top 10 move onto finals like non-IO divisions I presume?

No international teams this year, correct? Definitely doesn’t feel like “Worlds.” More like another nationals.

How are IO divisions going to go? Top 10 move onto finals like non-IO divisions I presume?
Yes and yes.

ETA: The exception is NT Coed. Since there are so many teams they split them into A and B for semi-finals. They will then take the top 10 from each to finals, so they will have 20. And NT All girl is taking 15, also because there are a lot of teams.

Yep!

Worlds 2021 Spreadsheet

ETA: I'm currently working on updates since it seems a few teams have pulled out. There is a weird thing happening tomorrow at HP where two teams are currently scheduled to go at the same time (10:45 AM), which would then throw off almost 20 teams after that. So those teams may be a few minutes off tomorrow unless they update the schedule again.

Who has had to pull?

Also thank you so much for this. It appears my family would like to brunch at 1:00 Sunday and I need to do some planning for who I absolutely want to see and who I can wait for video on.

Yes really. One pm. I will likely miss LAG6 and I am about to cry. I am counting on y'all to update me since CU is not doing it!

Incredibly annoyed that I rid my house of humans only to have my mom foil my quiet Worlds watch day!

ETA: meant to add this to the post above not make a new one.

The USASF divisions are always pretty exclusively American, so it still feels like a normal Worlds to me. Of course the international divisions feel very different and are kind of redundant divisions this year since there are no foreign teams (I really feel for the Canadian teams who still have such strict Covid restrictions).

But whether international teams are here or not, cheer doesn't have a "true" Worlds like other sports that moves around to different countries every year. This is a Disney World competition that we label Worlds. But it's similar in other sports in the US: whoever wins the NBA Championship or World Series often calls themselves "World Champions" even though these are just North American competitions, and people are fine with this because they figure the best baseball/basketball in the world is being played in the US. Cheerleading is like that too where many of the divisions are dominated by US teams.

The world really isn't even on the same page with cheerleading, and I don't know if it ever will be-- in the US, the USASF divisions are the heavy focus, and in other countries, they seem to have their own club systems with different age groups. Considering that we call entirely too many comps here "Nationals", it's good that we at least place this one event on a higher pedestal and call it Worlds.

Last edited:
I don't think I can bring myself to make actual predictions this year. But I'll break down my thoughts for each division.

XS6: Loving Vixens, they have been so solid. Could also see Lady Suns defending their title. ATA Atomic has been a big underdog the last couple seasons that have thoroughly impressed me. I could also see Obsession, Lady Light, and Golden Girls near the top.

SS6: SSX has been pretty consistent this season for the most part, but I would love to see Aqua win. But definitely can't count out LL or LB.

MS6: This one is hard for me, there are several teams that just seem so close. I can see anybody between Gens, Lady Jags, Peach, Bombshells, F5, and A-Team globing.

LS6: Honestly no clue. I'm going to say it will be between Stars and Panthers. But Orange has a history of peaking at the right time.

XSC6: I'm thinking it will be between Fever and Diamonds. LACF Gold looks incredible, too, would love to see them globe again. Could also see Team Gunz and Thunder up near the top.

SSC6: BSB. If they hit, it's theirs IMO. I see Midnight, Smoed, Fierce 5, maybe Coed Elite near the top. MACs Senior Starz look awesome as usual, would love to see them globe again as well, it's been a while.

MSC6: WE Blops is my favorite here. Cali Blops seem to typically peak at Worlds though, so you never know with them. Would love to see another globe for Warriors, but Smoex and Royalty will be up there.

LSC6: This is the only division where I genuinely love every single team just as much as the others. It's the one division that I can just enjoy some dang good cheerleading, stress-free. Steel has struggled a bit this season, but also seem to peak at Worlds. Cheetahs are absolutely sickening. But I would love to see a Rosario family win for their last chance.

SO6: Apple is probably my favorite here. I would love to see a globe for Champion Heat, they've been close a few times. Would also love to see a globe for Miss Hiss. Can see Bombshells and Lady Reign globing.

SOSC6: So many good teams here, it'll be close. My top teams are Gunsmoke, Angels, SteelCats, Beatles, Aces, and Electric. I could see Anarchy and Boomslang sneaking in if some of these teams have mistakes.

SOLC6: My pick is Wildcats, if they hit it should be theirs, but they have had some trouble hitting this season. Cali Coed will give them a fight though. Teal and Vengeance will likely be up there.

IO6: Thinking a first golden globe for Super Seniors. PlatinumCats and Lavender are my other favorites here.

IOSC6: Love my Swooshcats, they broke my heart the last two Worlds and would love to see them on top again. Royals are sickening as usual. Another division with several teams that could be up there, I'm kinda glad it's not just top 3 in finals this year. Seal Team, Blacklight, Ghost Recon, Insanity are other favorites.

IOLC6: Going with OO if they can hit. I think Royalcats may be finally getting their first long overdue globe. I think Anacondas will finish out the top 3, not sure on the order.

Global AG: Ladycats looked fantastic at show offs. I think it will be very close between them and Cobalt.

Global Coed: Crewcats are insane, they have my vote here.

NT6: No idea, my picks for the top are GI Janes, Scratch 6, Lady Lux, Lady Aurora, and Sparkle.

NTC6: Too many teams here haha. Phantom looked great at show offs. Brandon Legacy was absolutely unreal at UCA, so I think they may take it. Adam & Eve has impressed me this season too. Other favorites are UF0, LACF Slate, Recon.

IO7: Going with GT Gold here.

IOSC7: I'm going with Nfinity here. They are always one of my favorite teams to watch, such amazing innovation, and I like them in their new division and level. Also want to see Royal Court finally get a globe, they've been close before.

IOLC7: Going with Louisville again here with Chrome. Rangers will be up there. Would love to see a globe for Steele Athletics, they've had several teams that have impressed me over the years and a first time globe would be great to see.

Who has had to pull?

Also thank you so much for this. It appears my family would like to brunch at 1:00 Sunday and I need to do some planning for who I absolutely want to see and who I can wait for video on.

Yes really. One pm. I will likely miss LAG6 and I am about to cry. I am counting on y'all to update me since CU is not doing it!
There has been a few, I honestly can't remember. ECE Swat is the biggest name I noticed off the schedule today.

This is what I saw on the site:

Spectator viewing will be limited to your team’s performance only and a maximum number of fans per team may be set. We cannot guarantee at this time that all sister teams will be permitted to watch. (Ex: Team going into venue to watch another team from the same program.) Awards may be live with limited athletes and/or coaches or virtual.

I am pretty sure all that = no spectators like you'd see pre-covid, unfortunately.

It seems like athletes can't even enter the venue to watch other teams from their gym unless that team is under max and they have a ticket. (Ex: Cheetahs can't come back later and watch Panthers compete.) That's a bummer if you're competing but have a sibling or someone close you want to come back to watch.
Your gym up to 200 people are allowed......

Back