All-Star Worlds Predictions ( Junior Five )

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish they would have broken it up to top 3 large and small, I hate how they combine divisions.

Cheerleader2010 said:
Are they going to Worlds?

And in the Small Junior Coed Five Division Right?

Well we sent in our video from ASC...so we have to wait! and they are small jr 5...i dont know our chances but they had a good enough performance to beet jags...but they had some big and silly deductions...so we will see...fingers crossed...they have worked soo hard!!

Yeah,
:)
Well I Have Seen them.
There really good.
I like the little boy,
can't keep my eyes off himm..
hes uhmm sassy.
hahaha. :)

Yall will Probley Get In,
Goodluuuck.

Anddd like Whats your opinion For The Junior Divions like Predictons and stuff? :)

um and why didnt yall send in the aca video (tiki) they did ggggreat at that comp! lol i hope they get one of the bids. I know lots of those kids (actually all of them haha) and they work so hard and would love to go see mickey!

Cheerleader2010 said:
Yeah,
Well I Have Seen them.
There really good.
I like the little boy,
can't keep my eyes off himm..
hes uhmm sassy.
hahaha. :)

Yall will Probley Get In,
Goodluuuck.

Anddd like Whats your opinion For The Junior Divions like Predictons and stuff? :)

Austin, hes a little diva!!! the judges dont like him flying in the air! but he works it out!!

I really dont know the JV divison that well...But i think Jags is in, i here twist and shout is really good! but they beat us at NCA last year!! and UC jr airforce, but edgar said hes not taking them!! so idk

Lol because boys should only do baskets! He has always been showy even years ago when him and Kayla were on a team at Katy elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back