CEA
F5
Tsunami
Superstars
CA
Fame
FCA
Desert Storm

Strong feeling there will be some surprises in this division and doubt it will go as many expect!

The worlds schedule has 8 slots for Large Senior finals. But they've added more after prelims in the past.

Anyone notice there is an international team put in this division? I mean of all the divisions to place your team in for worlds.........

this might be super dumb but like if i had to steroetype the teams i would say its like

F5- FIERCE DIVAS
Shooting stars - Glamourous preformers
and CEA- pretty perfectionists

haha

idk JMO!

The worlds schedule has 8 slots for Large Senior finals. But they've added more after prelims in the past.
or they have taken away also. we will see! ah it is going to be a battle day 1 and i think besides top 4, any one else can fill those 4 other spots. really any team can.

Speaking for Tsunami and the rest of the Maryland Marlins Organization, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is pulling for us to succeed this weekend. We came into this division pretty much blind, not knowing how anything goes, not knowing how we would place, or what to expect at all really. This season has been such an amazing journey and we have had our ups and downs but it really helps to know that there are people out there rooting for us. We of course see negativity a does every team in this sport so it always helps to know there is just as much positive to go around. Thanks for making this a true fairytale for us :) Good luck to everyone at worlds! I cant believe its only my second year at worlds, but also my last :( Im gonna miss this all-star cheer world lol<3

Speaking for Tsunami and the rest of the Maryland Marlins Organization, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is pulling for us to succeed this weekend. We came into this division pretty much blind, not knowing how anything goes, not knowing how we would place, or what to expect at all really. This season has been such an amazing journey and we have had our ups and downs but it really helps to know that there are people out there rooting for us. We of course see negativity a does every team in this sport so it always helps to know there is just as much positive to go around. Thanks for making this a true fairytale for us :) Good luck to everyone at worlds! I cant believe its only my second year at worlds, but also my last :( Im gonna miss this all-star cheer world lol<3

TEAM TSUNAMI..:surf:

Based on the most recent performances that I've seen...I would say:

1. Senior Elite
2. WCSS
3. F5
4. Tsunami/Panthers
5. Tsunami/Panthers
6. FCA
7. Pittsburgh Superstars
8. FAME

4.jpg

i just made this :) lol so bored