All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait im confused...the title is about worlds, but youre talking about nationals season in your post? im lost.

1. Cali/ICC
2. Cali/ICC
3. Top gun
4. CEA

Cali and ICC really stood out to me this year. Cali's choreography has always been very interesting and innovative.. i love watching them perform. I love their dismount to the splits.
ICC has amazing tumbling this year.. and their stunting has really improved also, if they clean it up they will be greattt.
Top Gun looks great also, but the only part of their routine that really WOW's me is their first element in the pyramid, and all of the standing fulls in the beginning - i heard that they dont all standing full though? not really sure about that..
CEA looks great too.. the video i saw of them wasnt that great.. very messy. but when they clean it up.. they will be amazing also!
This division is so hard to predict!

love2cheer11 said:
california.lovin said:
isnt there already a thread for this?

there was but they were basing cali on a non full team and everyone else had there full team..

who cares if there is a thead already..some times the threads die and we gotta restart them =]

All of the guys that are in the standing full part of the opening of TG's routine do standing fulls

i think whether or not all are thrown is besides the point....some people throw fulls instead of doubles at worlds to make sure everything hits and looks clean, same concept...people still win and lose

cheer4ever said:
i think whether or not all are thrown is besides the point....some people throw fulls instead of doubles at worlds to make sure everything hits and looks clean, same concept...people still win and lose

true the team that wins will be the team that hits and if all teams hit it will go to the one with the most difficulty. I dont think anyteam in this devision is close to what they will be at worlds. in my own opinion i think TG has the best choreography while CEA has stunts while cali is the most consistant and ICC has jumps. every team has something that they are good at and take in the devision.

Back