All-Star *Worlds Predictions(Unlimited Coed 5 Division)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ICC_INSPIRE said:
[quote="WOO_DejaVu_2010":1deze6i1]i feel like no one can break the top 3 CALI, TG, and CEA!!!! The order however may change, the TOP 3 WILL NOT! 4 to whatever else....thats another topic. I have seen the videos, and come April, I guarantee those 3 will be the strong powerhouses! If anyone knows anything about this industry, you know how it works. Sometimes its just plain politics!

i think your going to be surprised at worlds when "4 to whatever else" beats your "unbreakable top 3." =]

this is a whole new year, and big things are happening with alot of teams. just for an example...no one everrrr thought TG was going to be beat..look who beat them last year. CEA coed was kinnnnda (not bashing at all) in the dark untill last year and they came out with a BANG at worlds. i dont think your giving all the teams a fair chance this year.[/quote:1deze6i1]

so true every year is Top Gun !!
i thought it was funny when people where saying TG is gonna win
worlds before anyone saw there routine
p.s not bashing tg at all im just saying

ICC is siiiiiick this year.
not even kidding. i'm proud to say i'm from the same state as them and i have friends on the team. hahah.
i think they'lll defff make it far at worlds.

I "heard" Fames Unlimited Coed is really good this year. They suppose to have a new coach and a new second day uniform. I'll let everyone know after this weekend cause i see that they are going to Spirit of Hope in Charlotte NC this weekend.

You know, I used to defend these prediction threads being brought up so early in the season, but since everyone puts teams down so hard, I don't think I stand by that anymore. I feel like these threads are like excuses for people to bash teams into the ground. CEA and ICC both look great to me, and trust me they aren't going to worlds with those routines without cleaning and primping, as well as Cali and TG. Yes, I feel like there is a huge rivalry between these four "top" teams, but who knows, Cali got 8th at 2006 worlds, who would have thought that 3 years later they would be world champs? They worked their way up, just like Fame has the chance to work their way up, CEA and ICC too. It truly is impossible to tell today what will happen in April. And i will give those who have said straight rude things about programs and the kids who work their butts off to be respected the benefit of the doubt and say that their point wasn't made clearly because I know I've said things that didn't come out right on the internet that you just can't take back.

couture_cheer said:
I "heard" Fames Unlimited Coed is really good this year. They suppose to have a new coach and a new second day uniform. I'll let everyone know after this weekend cause i see that they are going to Spirit of Hope in Charlotte NC this weekend.

They've been looking better and better each practice! I am very excited about the dress rehearsal, and charlotte this weekend!

It is not Worlds, but several of the teams will be able to speak for themselves on the mat this weekend! Good Luck to all the teams this weekend.

dizzzigrl said:
couture_cheer said:

They've been looking better and better each practice! I am very excited about the dress rehearsal, and charlotte this weekend!

SO ARE YOU ON THE TEAM? SO DO YOU GUYS HAVE A NEW UNIFORMS????? AND MY SOURCES SAY THAT FAMES COED IS GOING TO DO A F5 AND CHANGE IT UP ON 2 DAY COMPS....IF SO THATS HOT FOR YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK. oh and i'm going to make it my business to be in charlotte on sunday just to see if you guys really have a new uniform or if its just TALK...

Not making predictions, but be still my heart...got to watch Top Gun practice this weekend! Wow-zer! (Is that even a word.) Thanks to Corey and Dom for being so welcoming.

couture_cheer said:
dizzzigrl said:
[quote="couture_cheer":h8x5gh3j]I "heard" Fames Unlimited Coed is really good this year. They suppose to have a new coach and a new second day uniform. I'll let everyone know after this weekend cause i see that they are going to Spirit of Hope in Charlotte NC this weekend.

SO ARE YOU ON THE TEAM? SO DO YOU GUYS HAVE A NEW UNIFORMS????? AND MY SOURCES SAY THAT FAMES COED IS GOING TO DO A F5 AND CHANGE IT UP ON 2 DAY COMPS....IF SO THATS HOT FOR YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK. oh and i'm going to make it my business to be in charlotte on sunday just to see if you guys really have a new uniform or if its just TALK...[/quote:h8x5gh3j]

My daughter is on Lg Coed (redcarpetdiva on the boards) ;)

dizzzigrl said:
couture_cheer said:
dizzzigrl said:
[quote="couture_cheer":13ahj804]I "heard" Fames Unlimited Coed is really good this year. They suppose to have a new coach and a new second day uniform. I'll let everyone know after this weekend cause i see that they are going to Spirit of Hope in Charlotte NC this weekend.

SO ARE YOU ON THE TEAM? SO DO YOU GUYS HAVE A NEW UNIFORMS????? AND MY SOURCES SAY THAT FAMES COED IS GOING TO DO A F5 AND CHANGE IT UP ON 2 DAY COMPS....IF SO THATS HOT FOR YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK. oh and i'm going to make it my business to be in charlotte on sunday just to see if you guys really have a new uniform or if its just TALK...

My daughter is on Lg Coed (redcarpetdiva on the boards) ;)[/quote:13ahj804]

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT FAME UNLIMITED COED IS GOING TO TURN HEADS THIS YEAR. I'VE BEEN TO SEVERAL OF THERE PRACTICES AND THEY ARE AMAZING. AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO POST SOME PICS OF THE FAMES DIVAS AND GUYS IN THERE SECOND DAY;)

couture_cheer said:
dizzzigrl said:
[quote="couture_cheer":2dgsfnen]I "heard" Fames Unlimited Coed is really good this year. They suppose to have a new coach and a new second day uniform. I'll let everyone know after this weekend cause i see that they are going to Spirit of Hope in Charlotte NC this weekend.

SO ARE YOU ON THE TEAM? SO DO YOU GUYS HAVE A NEW UNIFORMS????? AND MY SOURCES SAY THAT FAMES COED IS GOING TO DO A F5 AND CHANGE IT UP ON 2 DAY COMPS....IF SO THATS HOT FOR YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK. oh and i'm going to make it my business to be in charlotte on sunday just to see if you guys really have a new uniform or if its just TALK...[/quote:2dgsfnen]

OK. WELL WE WILL ALL SEE THIS WEEKEND...

couture_cheer said:
[quote="couture_cheer":n9wct9c0]
dizzzigrl said:
[quote="couture_cheer":n9wct9c0]I "heard" Fames Unlimited Coed is really good this year. They suppose to have a new coach and a new second day uniform. I'll let everyone know after this weekend cause i see that they are going to Spirit of Hope in Charlotte NC this weekend.
[/quote:n9wct9c0][/quote:n9wct9c0]

That's great! The more fans in the audience the better! :)

yes i agree, but as you were saying with the idea of if both teams hit, its up to the diffuculty, then you have to remember thats why there is 2 days for most ruitines. Day one shows the compitition that your against to help decide what day two need to yeild for the skills o nthe tea, and weather or not it should be isked by adding more diffuculty knowing it will possibly lower the clenliness.

ufomom said:
Not making predictions, but be still my heart...got to watch Top Gun practice this weekend! Wow-zer! (Is that even a word.) Thanks to Corey and Dom for being so welcoming.

It was a pleasure having you :hello:

Back