All-Star Worlds Questions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Does anyone know approx. how many all star gyms there are in the nation? What percent of the level 5/6 teams are invited to compete at worlds? How mAny athletes are at worlds? ..... Is there a website that might have this information? Trying to learn more so we can fund raise better for worlds!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i think i heard once that its only about 10% of cheerleaders compete at worlds but I'm not sure how accurate that is. just heard it from a coach once!

There aren't reliable stats on that. Your guess is as good as mine, unfortunately.

I believe there are about 10 000 athletes in the various divisions, but I'm not sure where I've heard that from. Really, you could always go count the teams in each division. Some of the level 5 divisions had over 50 or 60 teams last year. But I couldn't tell you how many teams there are in the country who don't go either, so that might not help.

In California every level 5 team goes, almost every international team and every level 6. So every level 5 cheerleader and every level 6

If you to Welcome to The Road To Worlds you can see the bid comps and who's trying to get a bid and who gets one. Now that it's the final comps of the season, ther are comps where everyone will at least walk away with an at large, last year a couple of comps had more bids than teams who needed them

In California every level 5 team goes, almost every international team and every level 6. So every level 5 cheerleader and every level 6

If you to Welcome to The Road To Worlds you can see the bid comps and who's trying to get a bid and who gets one. Now that it's the final comps of the season, ther are comps where everyone will at least walk away with an at large, last year a couple of comps had more bids than teams who needed them

shoot ill perform an individual and gladly take that money

Does worlds take the personal videos policy seriously? Because I see so many people uploading videos but I don't want to do it myself and be kicked out. This will be my first year going

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Latest posts

Back