All-Star Worlds Rings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and I just wish I could win one worlds title haha
congrats to your daughter! now she has to get some for the other hand haha

Soon she will have to get some for her toes, her other hand has started the collection of NCA College Rings with The University of Louisville.. I have said it many times this is a team sport and I am so proud and blessed that my CP has had the opportunities that she has had. Nothing was ever given to her, only through hard work dedication, heart ache and pain has she been able to prevail. The experience has been a magical one and the people from all over the world we have met and shared this experience with has made it so worth while. She says she would do it all over again if she had to in a heart beat.

I am so proud of her accomplishments, each and every teammate she has cheered with, Every coach that has been there for her, and every competitor she has competed against. There are some lifelong friendships that were forged.

2007 WC Shooting Stars
2008 WC Shooting Stars
2009 WC Shooting Stars
2011 GT Pink Ladies
2012 GT Black Smack

So she just wasn't good enough in 2010, huh?

:D

Seriously, wow.

Soon she will have to get some for her toes, her other hand has started the collection of NCA College Rings with The University of Louisville.. I have said it many times this is a team sport and I am so proud and blessed that my CP has had the opportunities that she has had. Nothing was ever given to her, only through hard work dedication, heart ache and pain has she been able to prevail. The experience has been a magical one and the people from all over the world we have met and shared this experience with has made it so worth while. She says she would do it all over again if she had to in a heart beat.

I am so proud of her accomplishments, each and every teammate she has cheered with, Every coach that has been there for her, and every competitor she has competed against. There are some lifelong friendships that were forged.
That is so cool! she is living every cheerleaders dream. congrats to her and all of her accomplishments

Latest posts

Back