All-Star World's Roomie Application!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
So here's the thing. Courtney Charroux (caa10) and I are looking for roomies for Worlds. As of right now it is just her and myself (possibly F5 Jason if he can figure out what he's doing). So we are in desperate need of some more roomies to lower the cost of our room. I don't mind fitting three in a bed.... So the more the merrier! There is an age requirement though. We're going to have to say 17 or older. We are also planning on staying on Disney property. Most likely All Star (if we can get a room) or Pop Century.

Requirements:
Must be fun.
Must not be shy.
Must enjoy taking loads of pictures.
Must not mind waking up at 5 to get to the Milk House at 7.
Must be able to not be cranky after only 4 hours of sleep.

If we think of any more requirements, we will be sure to let you all know!

If you are interested, please message me on FACEBOOK (Lindsey Hokenson). I don't check the boards enough. Thank you all!

Must be willing to visit the room of Beth (TealFan) and Katie (me....) and whoever else they room with at all hours.

Must be willing to visit the room of Beth (TealFan) and Katie (me....) and whoever else they room with at all hours.

Must also be accepting of visitors at all hours of the night. Aka the same people listed by cheerKT....

Never underestimate the size of the rooms at allstar! We fit 9 in it one at the Toy Story Complex during Worlds 09. That included 3 competing cheerleaders. It was a memorable weekend as you can imagine........

Awww sounds like fun. Too bad I am an old lady. 17 years ago I would have jumped at this offer. Maybe I will visit you room though. I will be staying on property with my daughter. We are going to watch.

I.WANT.TO.GO. As soon as I know my official finals schedule...I will be contacting you! :) As of right now I am planning on being there for finals though! :) Unfortunately, I am socially awkward and I would never wake up at 5am even if it was to see F5 (biggest live I'll ever tell).
biggrin.png
fingers crossed!

I.WANT.TO.GO. As soon as I know my official finals schedule...I will be contacting you! :) As of right now I am planning on being there for finals though! :) Unfortunately, I am socially awkward and I would never wake up at 5am even if it was to see F5 (biggest live I'll ever tell). :D fingers crossed!

PLEASE COME, WE CAN STUDY FOR FINALS TOGETHER <3

Also, anyone can contact me on facebook!
Courtney Charroux :)

My finals are actually like that week prior..I just looked today and the schedule finally got posted! I'm not even sure what to do :( I have finals up to Friday night plus actually moving out of my room...:rolleyes: I wish it wasn't so expensive just for a trip for finals..ugh

^^no idea why this post was really weird so I just got rid of the quote part hahaa sorry!

My finals are DURING that weekend. haha. I have 2 that Wednesday before, Saturday (which I have devised a plan for moving) and one Tuesday when I come back. The rest are just assignments due which I'll knock out the week before. It used to work out perfectly with Worlds the weekend after class ended but before exams. WHY on earth did they switch the weekend? There are tons of college kids that compete at Worlds, I know they are all in the same boat. I supposed it had something to do with Easter, which I understand. But still, crappy timing. A lot of us are going to some pissed off teachers.

Back