All-Star Worlds Roommate Search

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Looking for Worlds Allstar resort roommate. Lmk if interested. Not trying to have the room as a gathering room. Strictly sleep pretty much.

Lmk if interested. My team is staying at condos all in 1 room due to expenses. And I wanna stay at Allstar for the experience and plus I got a partial paid bid and got sponsors.

I was under the impression that all teams had to stay with the Worlds packages on the Disney resorts. I could be wrong though

I was under the impression that all teams had to stay with the Worlds packages on the Disney resorts. I could be wrong though

That's not true. Teams can do whatever they want, and lots of teams stay off-site. I've gone with an open team the last 3 years and we've had people on the team stay on-site and off. It's hard to get everyone on an open team to pay the $600 or so to stay on the package.

That's not true. Teams can do whatever they want, and lots of teams stay off-site. I've gone with an open team the last 3 years and we've had people on the team stay on-site and off. It's hard to get everyone on an open team to pay the $600 or so to stay on the package.

Cool. I was under the impression it wasn't allowed. Good for saving on cash, though aside from the terrible food, it was a pretty cool experience to stay on site

Cool. I was under the impression it wasn't allowed. Good for saving on cash, though aside from the terrible food, it was a pretty cool experience to stay on site

I've always stayed on site for that reason too. But I guess if you've been to worlds before or have traveled a lot over the year it might make sense to stay off-site. Lots of teams do that and get their own busses to being them to WWoS.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Looking for Worlds Allstar resort roommate. Lmk if interested. Not trying to have the room as a gathering room. Strictly sleep pretty much.

Lmk if interested. My team is staying at condos all in 1 room due to expenses. And I wanna stay at Allstar for the experience and plus I got a partial paid bid and got sponsors.

Stay with your team...no good can come of the Allstar lol

Back