All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2011
How much are the actual worlds shirts, i think they were blue last year
And where do you buy them?:)

No idea on the price, but both venues have tables set up, and the main store is at Celebrity Hall.

Last year I paid $20- which I felt was very reasonable. I was shocked- I expected them to be more since it was Worlds.

Also, does Celebrity Hall sell the worlds tickets? Instead of going to WWOS to get them, can I just go to the Allstar resort?

I think they have a limited number of hopper passes, but I don't think they have just the admission tickets. I'm not 100% sure of that one though.

Last year I paid $20- which I felt was very reasonable. I was shocked- I expected them to be more since it was Worlds.

thank you
and i agree 20$ is actually pretty good considering ive paid more for other competition shirts!

This year the worlds shirts are gray and they are $23...I am hoping I will somehow get an adult small tomorrow!

You can't buy Worlds only tickets at Celebrity Hall. I stood in line and found out when I got to the register. They were selling hopper passes!!! I asked if WWoS was selling Worlds tickets today/tonight and the guy said that you can only buy tickets the day of. Not sure if he means tomorrow I have to buy for Saturday and stand in line again on Sunday to buy Finals. I'll find out more tomorrow. They really should have sold admission tickets at Celebrity Hall because the line on Saturday morning is going to be horrendous.

If anyone got tickets, let me know!! Got an adult small Worlds shirt today though, and yes, they're gray!

You can't buy Worlds only tickets at Celebrity Hall. I stood in line and found out when I got to the register. They were selling hopper passes!!! I asked if WWoS was selling Worlds tickets today/tonight and the guy said that you can only buy tickets the day of. Not sure if he means tomorrow I have to buy for Saturday and stand in line again on Sunday to buy Finals. I'll find out more tomorrow. They really should have sold admission tickets at Celebrity Hall because the line on Saturday morning is going to be horrendous.

If anyone got tickets, let me know!! Got an adult small Worlds shirt today though, and yes, they're gray!
The last two years we have been able to buy tickets for both Saturday and Sunday on Saturday, hopefully it is the same this year. Also I thought someone on the boards had said they could buy tickets on Friday night for the weekend (last year).

The last two years we have been able to buy tickets for both Saturday and Sunday on Saturday, hopefully it is the same this year. Also I thought someone on the boards had said they could buy tickets on Friday night for the weekend (last year).

I thought so too but the guy behind the counter today said that if I go there today/tonight they are only selling tickets for today's ICU competition. If anyone else knows, let us know. Thanks.

Back