All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

c6e4dcbb-44af-43fc.jpg
oc all stars worlds shirts

Question, my allstar club isn't going to worlds (first year gym, we only have juniors and minis but we're growing :D) but all four of the coaches made the national team and are going to worlds (ICU and iasf). We were thinking of designing a special worlds club tee for the four of us as a commemorative thing and also to trade because we can't trade our official team country shirts. I have no idea how this trading thing works, is anyone even interested in tops from overseas?
Of course!!!!! They just have to be pretty! (or funny, or fierce, or great colors, etc.)

OMG I MUST HAVE!!!! Did they say how to get one?

Attention Rockstar athletes, parents and fans:
Here is the 2012 Worlds Shirt for Rockstar!! If any of you are interested in purchasing this shirt we're taking orders now!! The cost is $20. You would just need to email Michelle@rockstarcheer
.com with your shirt size. If you're shirt has to be mailed to you the cost will be an additional $5. This is a Pre-Order only Shirt so make sure you email Michelle by Friday, April 6th.

Attention Rockstar athletes, parents and fans:
Here is the 2012 Worlds Shirt for Rockstar!! If any of you are interested in purchasing this shirt we're taking orders now!! The cost is $20. You would just need to email Michelle@rockstarcheer
.com with your shirt size. If you're shirt has to be mailed to you the cost will be an additional $5. This is a Pre-Order only Shirt so make sure you email Michelle by Friday, April 6th.
Email is sent haha :)

Back