All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have some shirts to trade in AM and tons of bows, and I don't mind planning to meet up to trade. I feel weird going up to strangers too, but I really want to bring back new stuff!

I have probably about 20 different shirts to trade including Rays, Tsunami, World Cup, Cheer Athletics, Maryland Twisters, Brandon, Star Athletics, FCA Diamonds, Twist & Shout, Charlotte, Georgia. PM me!

Looking for a Brandon 2012 Worlds shirt. Got 'em... We will be at Worlds Saturday only, would like to plan to meet up to trade for new shirts :) I would love to get Dreamgirls, Cali, Cheer Athletics... PM me

It's official, ASCheerMan is still the only thing I like about Varsity Brands...
Although I hate that you dislike the company I love and support, the fact that you like me overrides that. lol I don't even know what program you are with JulieP (or who you are--except I think your name is Julie).

You are my new favorite customer. So shoot me your address and I'll get one of our extra Worlds bids shirts mailed your way. lol

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND!!!

My daughter has 12 t-shirts to trade. Some are from her gym (Rocket Elite) and other shirts (not new) from Cheer Extreme, Cheer Athletics, Green Bay Elite and others. the sizes are YL, YXL and AS.

My twitter is @PiersonScott and her twitter is @corinnepierson if you are interested in trading with her.

Although I hate that you dislike the company I love and support, the fact that you like me overrides that. lol I don't even know what program you are with JulieP (or who you are--except I think your name is Julie).

You are my new favorite customer. So shoot me your address and I'll get one of our extra Worlds bids shirts mailed your way. lol

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND!!!

I am at Madtown Twisters in Madison, WI. I heard you speak at the WACPC coaches conference (the wisconsin high school coaches organization is WACPC) several years ago, and I really learned a lot. There were probably only 10 coaches in the room, because all star doesn't really go to WACPC stuff. TwistersPride and I might have been the only all star coaches in the room. I was shocked that there wasn't a line out the door to hear you speak, but then I realized that it's Wisconsin- half the high school coaches are clueless about the cheer world. Particularly frustrating that the missed the opportunity to really learn something from you and didn't even know what they were missing.

Anywho, my name IS Julie...Shocker, I know. And if you're serious about that tshirt, I would love it but only if you're going to sign it...;)

Cheergyms.com Fancy 5 Worlds shirts and practice wear
a6cd8a9a-9382-ea30.jpg
a6cd8a9a-93a5-5600.jpg
a6cd8a9a-93b3-dca9.jpg

Back