All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey guys. I'm cleaning out my collection of cheer shirts this weekend at Worlds. If anyone is in the market for some older shirts from CEA, WC, Rays, ACX, Gymtyme, GA and a few others, PM me for my number. They are all in good condition and I will sell them for cheap. =)​

Hey guys. I'm cleaning out my collection of cheer shirts this weekend at Worlds. If anyone is in the market for some older shirts from CEA, WC, Rays, ACX, Gymtyme, GA and a few others, PM me for my number. They are all in good condition and I will sell them for cheap. =)​

If I was at worlds I would totally come take a look and them and prbly buy one or two.

Keep a look out after Worlds, I might sell some of them off and ship!

I just found older Maryland Twisters and South Jersey Storm shirts too, if anyone is interested.

Oh alright :)

CEAInternationalX.jpg

I have one more Cheer Command one! Anyone want it?? I reallyyy dont want to bring it home with me and all my new stuff!!

I saw so many cool shirts today!
Rays were awesome in person
Loved Rockstar's
All the Brandon shirts were some of my favorites
Top Gun, PCM, and so many more were awesome!

Does anyone know if the gyms will be selling their shirts after worlds? I couldn't buy all of the shirts I wanted to, nor could I go to worlds. When shirts are 20-25 dollars a piece it's hard to get all of the ones you want haha

Does anyone know if you can buy the Worlds shirts they sell online? I had someone going to get one for my daughter, but they ran out of size medium.

Back