All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not a Worlds' shirt, but a fundraising shirt by Stingray's Rust:
Rust-Team-2018600.jpg

I lost it when I saw "Majestic Sea Flap Flap", hahaha... for people who don't get the reference:
003be0bcadee7db7db294144f13ff06c.png

Also, whoever runs the Rust Twitter account deserves some attention because some of the tweets I've read are so funny.

I’ll be rocking that TGLC short in the desert. The last time I had a TGLC shirt in the desert they won worlds (2008)

Where do you can buy the tglc shirt?

Gesendet von meinem ZTE BLADE A612 mit Tapatalk

I believe they have a pro shop that ships internationally .
I checked, this what is stated on the site:

How will my orders beSHIPPED?
All orders will be shipped USPS domestically. All domestic orders will have a tracking number upon request.

International orders: International shipping is available! USPS does not allow for tracking and will be at buyers risk.

The pre order ends 4/4/18 btw and you can select an athlete to sponsor or if you don't know a specific one, select anyone who needs it.

Not a fan of the TGLC shirt. Just seems to go away from their culture which I have always respected and appreciated.

This is mission impossible but anyone know where I could get these shirts from previous years?
Cea and wcss shirt
Rays orange 2012 black with excuse me I’m sorry I know I’m such a lady....
Wcss flying thorugh the air with aditue and big big hair
Wcss red shirt with it’s a Jersey thing you wouldn’t understand

I doubt gyms still have it in their proshops

This is mission impossible but anyone know where I could get these shirts from previous years?
Cea and wcss shirt

I have the 2012 Orange one in an Adult Medium, would that help you? I think I've worn it once.

Cea and wcss shirt

I think we might still have the attitude and big big hair one. I will take a look and let you know.

Back