World's Spectator Query

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2014
Me and a couple of the girls on my team are looking to fly over from England and watch Worlds this year. Weve sorted hotel and flights but are unsure the best way to get a park and worlds ticket? Were staying for 7 days so preferably would like a 7 day ticket as well as worlds access. Does anyone know the best way to order one? Someone has mentioned Future Cheer but just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations as well as if anyone knows roughly the cost of this?

Thanks!

Me and a couple of the girls on my team are looking to fly over from England and watch Worlds this year. Weve sorted hotel and flights but are unsure the best way to get a park and worlds ticket? Were staying for 7 days so preferably would like a 7 day ticket as well as worlds access. Does anyone know the best way to order one? Someone has mentioned Future Cheer but just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations as well as if anyone knows roughly the cost of this?

Thanks!

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/...docs/USASF_2015_Worlds-Cheer_Registration.pdf

Here's the whole packet. Pay particular attention to pages 15 and 29. I think you can only get a 5 day ticket that includes Worlds access, but you might want to do something else for 2 days anyway! :)

Hope this helps.

If you have never been to Florida, then I would definitely plan a couple of days for non-park activities. You also could consider getting a 3-4 day Disney pass and a 1 or 2 day pass to Universal/Islands of Adventure. I prefer that park over the Disney parks overall. If you decide to go to these parks and can make changes to your hotel reservations, I recommend spending one night at the Hard Rock Hotel or another Universal hotel, because each person on the hotel reservation will have access to a "fast pass" during your stay and you eliminate the majority of the lines. Universal also has Citywalk, which has a club atmosphere with street shows and is really fun, especially at night. Depending on the exact dates you will be there, all of the parks will be very busy, since not only is Worlds happening, but it is school vacation for our state (and many others) the week leading up to Worlds.
Have a great time in Florida, and feel free to message me if you want to say hello!

Also if u can change hotel reservations there r tons of houses to rent, Windsor palms and Indian Creek communities are a short 10 min drive to Disney! You save $ by cooking meals. VRBO is a safe website that I have used multiple times for this. 2 years ago I got a 3 bedroom house for 4 nights for around 400. Look into it if u can

If you have never been to Florida, then I would definitely plan a couple of days for non-park activities. You also could consider getting a 3-4 day Disney pass and a 1 or 2 day pass to Universal/Islands of Adventure. I prefer that park over the Disney parks overall. If you decide to go to these parks and can make changes to your hotel reservations, I recommend spending one night at the Hard Rock Hotel or another Universal hotel, because each person on the hotel reservation will have access to a "fast pass" during your stay and you eliminate the majority of the lines. Universal also has Citywalk, which has a club atmosphere with street shows and is really fun, especially at night. Depending on the exact dates you will be there, all of the parks will be very busy, since not only is Worlds happening, but it is school vacation for our state (and many others) the week leading up to Worlds.
Have a great time in Florida, and feel free to message me if you want to say hello!

Thank you so much ill definitely discuss this with the other girls and see what everyone wants to do! And would definitely love to say hi to as many people as possible as will never know when I will back in that state again! :)

Am I right in thinking that the USASF park hopper ticket cant guarantee you entry into the competition but if were there early enough we can get in? So basically if we got the park hopper ticket we wouldn't have to purchase any other tickets? Sorry for the questions just trying to price it all up!

Am I right in thinking that the USASF park hopper ticket cant guarantee you entry into the competition but if were there early enough we can get in? So basically if we got the park hopper ticket we wouldn't have to purchase any other tickets? Sorry for the questions just trying to price it all up!
If you get the competition/park hopper thru USAF. That gets u into the park and competition

If you get the competition/park hopper thru USAF. That gets u into the park and competition
It is the best way to purchase admission to both the parks and Worlds. However, it doesn't guarantee you admission in to the Worlds venue even if you buy it. If there are too many people in the Fieldhouse or Jostens, they will no let you in.

Has anyone bought just the commuter pass before and tried taking the busses from Sports over to the espn venue?

The commuter package says transportation not included but the Disney shuttles can take a long time to get there since I do not believe they are direct.

**I wonder how many times CheerDad gets tagged by people thinking it is me, lol?**

Does anyone know if i can buy the usasf pass hopper ticket off their website yet and if so can someone link me if possible? Thanks!

Has anyone bought just the commuter pass before and tried taking the busses from Sports over to the espn venue?

The commuter package says transportation not included but the Disney shuttles can take a long time to get there since I do not believe they are direct.

**I wonder how many times CheerDad gets tagged by people thinking it is me, lol?**

You might get a driver to let you on especially if you are boarding with a herd of athletes. You will have a lanyard that says participant or spectator.
There is a direct bus from Pop Century to wwos. It runs a big loop between pop, Caribbean Beach, wwos and back. These are not the athlete busses but open to anyone. Our teams stayed at Pop and used the commuter package. Saved several hundred dollars per kid over the world's package while still having them on property and away from the craziness at the Allstars.

Back