All-Star Worlds Stories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMO, you either cover up your bitchy side pretty well or I don't know you very well. Granted you were my fairy godmother so to speak so you could be extremely bitchy and I would still think you were pretty great lol. Only question is, when do I get my cupcakes?! Hahaha!
No she really doesn't like ppl :p

That's the plan! (I'm trying to get an actual calendar that goes past this December from my dumb school - I'm finally graduating next spring and it's end of April-early May so I'm trying to get an exact date. Graduation is the one thing that will keep me from going to Worlds.) Other than that I'll be there with Mamarazzi and hopefully cupieqt. We'll see about this "barely accent"... :p
You should ask @mamarazzi!! She's met me twice already and spent a decent amount of time w/me this time at worlds! Watch her say I have an accent... :cow: lol

Not exactly a worlds story, but I woke up right at 11 today and realize that worlds is on TV lol

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Not exactly a worlds story, but I woke up right at 11 today and realize that worlds is on TV lol

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Sadly I got up at 11 too. Unfortunately I live in the central time zone, so worlds was on at 10:00. :(

Back