All-Star Worlds Stories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was just so excited to watch so many teams HIT and have the performances of their season. It was nice going into Awards knowing that it was 'anyone's game or least 'more than one' team's game. Large Senior could have had 4 different National Champions. I would have given it to any of the 4 of them and not been surprised. Large Coed--2 or 3, Small Senior--3 choices, International Open Coed-2 choices. Usually the best separate themselves by deductions and this didn't seem to be the case this year.

It's unfortunate the amount of hate I saw online following each award ceremony. NOBODY was screwed in the rankings--it's just a tough competition. You can have the entire HP Fieldhouse on its feet, nail your routine perfect and still end up in a very respectable 3rd or 4th place. That's just how it is at this level.

What's awesome is the number of kids that got that 'we couldn't have done any better' feeling coming off the mat. The fact that so many athletes are boarding the plane home from Disney knowing there was nothing more they could have given is an awesome thing.

Its how it should be at this level! I never want to win because someone else had a bad day.
In the words ofTorrance Shipman: I define being the best as competing against the best there is out there and beating them.

Holden used the bathroom in our room.
2 of our athletes missed the shuttle to the hotel, took another shuttle to Floridays, then another to Downtown Disney, then started walking to our hotel, then got picked up by the police because "people don't walk here," and he took them back to the hotel.
I patrolled the halls with a Charlotte Midnight coach.
#GoodTimes

Okay was anyone scrolling through twitter during LAG awards while you were watching awards LIVE IN THE TENT and and saw several twitters reporting that Sr Elite won (Not, 'I bet senior elite won', but actual 'Congrats back to back champs, ect' tweets) before they even announced 5th place?!

During large senior prelims on Saturday I was sitting behind a lot of Cheer Extreme parents. They had gold paper crowns they were trying to figure out how to put together and the girl I was with figured it out and one mom paid for a CEA Worlds shirt for her in return for her help, so I thought that was super nice. Also at the same time, a girl was checking herself out in her front camera, and I could see myself in it, so I was making faces, so we took a picture and I desperately want to find this picture. I never talked to her to find out her name or get the picture =/

Uhm, I was standing to pay for food in the cafeteria. I was really tan and I've been working out a lot so I wanted to show off my bod, so I wore a hot pink SOT tee shirt. Tell me why as I'm goofing off with half of Fantasy in the line to pay I accidentally bump into Brad Habermel... yes. Literally, shoved into him. I was so speechless and all he could was laugh and said "Good Luck."
I was so ashamed.

And I accidentally spilled hot coffee all over a very well known gym owner but I'm too embarrassed to talk about it yet.
#clutzprobs

During large senior prelims on Saturday I was sitting behind a lot of Cheer Extreme parents. They had gold paper crowns they were trying to figure out how to put together and the girl I was with figured it out and one mom paid for a CEA Worlds shirt for her in return for her help, so I thought that was super nice. Also at the same time, a girl was checking herself out in her front camera, and I could see myself in it, so I was making faces, so we took a picture and I desperately want to find this picture. I never talked to her to find out her name or get the picture =/
Maybe if you smile nicely at krystynakrez she'll get the word out on Twitter for you

This was my time going to watch worlds. I always heard it was crazy. Me and my sister worked late on Saturday so we drove to Orlando Sunday morning. I went to sleep at 11 pm that night woke up at 1:30, left at 2 am. Drove from jacksonville to Orlando. About a 2 and half hour drive. Got to wide word of sport around 430. One of the first ones in line. When they opened the gates at around 7, the ticket scanner weren't WORKING! Everyone started rushing the gate, trying to run pass the workers. Everyone was yelling. One Disney worker yell this isn't life or dead. This made everyone even more mad. Finally they got computers to scan the tickets. My sister got a Huge scratch on her back from being pushed. Lol. It was has crazy have a thought it be. She ended up staying till 11 pm that night watching the last team. It was all worth it.

I got to talk to some very sweet Sr elite parents in line! Also I was in line with some Lady Lightning and Lady Bullet parents on day 3 and the sportsmanship between even them was so good. Made some friends with some people from Top Gun. Overall everyone was ridiculously nice and sweet and in general just good people to get to know! So much fun!

Oh another funny story. AndrewSky came up to me to rub it in my face that PCM killed it this weekend (and yes, I do mean KILLLLED it this weekend), and after he slapped me a couple times he got me to admit, and promise to publicly state, that all 3 PCM teams were incredible this weekend... :p

I watched you walk into the Milkhouse...mwahahaha...#stalkermom

On day 1 a boy on our team got hurt during the routine and we had to go again. We ended up going last for the whole day and large coed division. While standing backstage the whole team was freaking out about what would happen and because we had someone learn his parts in 10 minutes. A bunch of boys from ACE Warriors come up to us and gather my whole team and tell us that everything happens for a reason and that we need to go out there and kill it and they believed in us:)

Oh another funny story. AndrewSky came up to me to rub it in my face that PCM killed it this weekend (and yes, I do mean KILLLLED it this weekend), and after he slapped me a couple times he got me to admit, and promise to publicly state, that all 3 PCM teams were incredible this weekend... :p
There were 5 teams there. But yes, thank you. Proud big brother and proud alum.... I just couldn't resist. ;)

To add to that, CA had a rough performance on Sunday and barely squeaked into finals leaving Top Gun in the 4th place spot and not moving on. CA then dedicated their performance Monday to Omar.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
The Wildcats wrote his name on their shoes before they went on
BJCwi9ACAAAWTUr.jpg:large

Back