All-Star Worlds Stories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There were 5 teams there. But yes, thank you. Proud big brother and proud alum.... I just couldn't resist. ;)

Well I only saw 3 of 5 so I couldn't comment on the other 2. And I know you couldn't, I wouldn't have been able to either!

This was my time going to watch worlds. I always heard it was crazy. Me and my sister worked late on Saturday so we drove to Orlando Sunday morning. I went to sleep at 11 pm that night woke up at 1:30, left at 2 am. Drove from jacksonville to Orlando. About a 2 and half hour drive. Got to wide word of sport around 430. One of the first ones in line. When they opened the gates at around 7, the ticket scanner weren't WORKING! Everyone started rushing the gate, trying to run pass the workers. Everyone was yelling. One Disney worker yell this isn't life or dead. This made everyone even more mad. Finally they got computers to scan the tickets. My sister got a Huge scratch on her back from being pushed. Lol. It was has crazy have a thought it be. She ended up staying till 11 pm that night watching the last team. It was all worth it.
I was in that mess and I was pissed. I'd been waiting all morning too and I was so mad at everyone that rushed the gate. No one gets that being calm and not pushing is going to get you in faster. It makes me angry just thinking about it.

I was with AndrewSky , being exclusive.

ETA I got all confused when you didn't look like Mrs. Carter.

I think I saw him somewhere this weekend, but I can't remember where. And I didn't want to be all "Andrew?"

I was with AndrewSky , being exclusive.

ETA I got all confused when you didn't look like Mrs. Carter.

Hahahah it's all a front. I'm like Hannah Montana. White boy during the day (who falls on his face after a hair flip in his dance....), fierce black international superstar at night.

I saw so many people I knew this weekend that I didn't wanna say hi to 'cause I hate the idea of going up and asking someone if they are someone. Just ask AndrewSky , I just kinda awkardly looked at him and smiled and hoped it was him.

Back