All-Star Worlds Stories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of my favorite things actually happened after Worlds was over. I took a bunch of pictures, one was of a young man named Josh on Coed Elite. It was a picture of him pointing up to the ceiling, and I just assumed he was giving praise to God. I posted it on Instagram, tagged coed elite. One of his teammates tagged him. He reposted it and his caption said "Left it all out on the floor for you, RIP Dad I Love You" .....brought tears to my eyes.

The Fierce Board App! ||iPhone || Android

Of course (in the 4 minutes since you posted this) I had to go to instagram and find it..

So sweet.

During large senior prelims on Saturday I was sitting behind a lot of Cheer Extreme parents. They had gold paper crowns they were trying to figure out how to put together and the girl I was with figured it out and one mom paid for a CEA Worlds shirt for her in return for her help, so I thought that was super nice. Also at the same time, a girl was checking herself out in her front camera, and I could see myself in it, so I was making faces, so we took a picture and I desperately want to find this picture. I never talked to her to find out her name or get the picture =/

I was sitting on that row with ufomom and cheermeup

Towards the end of Small Coed semifinals on Sunday I was trying to work my way down to a seat to watch the rest of the division and then Large Coed finals. Nobody was really leaving their seats though and there was a cluster of us standing at the top of the stairs trying to scope out seats. I ended up talking to a Cheetah dad and we sort of teamed up looking for seats in the sections below us. Eventually a couple of seats opened up where the rest of his family had been sitting, and he made a point of waving me down to sit with them. I thought it was super nice of him considering he didn't even know me, but thanks to him I had a perfect seat for Large Coed!

Okay was anyone scrolling through twitter during LAG awards while you were watching awards LIVE IN THE TENT and and saw several twitters reporting that Sr Elite won (Not, 'I bet senior elite won', but actual 'Congrats back to back champs, ect' tweets) before they even announced 5th place?!

Maybe because as soon as they heard panthers were second they knew that senior elite had to have won. Sure they hadn't announced f5 yet either, but we all knew they had deductions so it had to be senior elite.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

long story short, i cried about 5 different times for 5 different reasons. (happy tears, of course) :p & the for entire weekend of over 15 hours a day of sitting in the milkhouse, i totally thought that i was going to freeze to death at one point.
The air conditioning was something else. Dont play with me, Milkhouse. Next year I will show up in a fur trimmed, down filled north face jacket. I'm not leaving my seat. I'm Canadian. I can deal with the cold. Try me.

I tried to warn you all that you needed a sweatshirt in the Milkhouse. It's always cold in there.
well i have gone 6 years to worlds, so you'd think i'd know by now.. :oops: & i feel like every year when i'm packing, i think i'm being too dramatic about the temperature so i pack summer clothes. someone remind me next year about this post pretty please, hahah.

Back