All-Star Worlds/summit Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 14, 2014
My older CP is competing at Worlds and younger at Summit. I received my luggage tags and on them were our Disney Resort Confirmation # which I linked to My Disney Experience App. It also allowed me to customize Magic Bands. It however does not have any of our Park Hopper Ticket information anywhere and its not linked on our magic bands. We are staying on property and just did the package through Varsity. How does this work, do they give you paper tickets? Was hoping to schedule FP for our family since we will be there later for Worlds and early for summit on days of no practice or competition.

Does anyone have any info? TIA

My older CP is competing at Worlds and younger at Summit. I received my luggage tags and on them were our Disney Resort Confirmation # which I linked to My Disney Experience App. It also allowed me to customize Magic Bands. It however does not have any of our Park Hopper Ticket information anywhere and its not linked on our magic bands. We are staying on property and just did the package through Varsity. How does this work, do they give you paper tickets? Was hoping to schedule FP for our family since we will be there later for Worlds and early for summit on days of no practice or competition.

Does anyone have any info? TIA
I can only tell you how it worked for us at summit the past 2 years. We got our tickets once we arrived at WDW (both my daughter's and mine- that I preordered from varsity). Once you get the card ticket you can load onto your magic band by taking a picture of the ticket. Once the ticket is loaded to the magic band you can set your fast passes.
Not sure how early you are able to pick up summit tickets- we usually get them on Thursday.

They give you the card style tickets. Our gym director handed them out last year. We could then link our tickets to our magic bands.

Back